twenty nine

Tallahassee, FL1:33pm

Tallahassee, FL
1:33pm

"oh my goodness, i missed you so much" i got up to hug my friend mora. "aww i missed you too" she hugged me back.

mora is my friend that i knew for a long time since harlem but mora had moved, so yeah she's pretty aware of david and darrian.

mora lives seven hours away from me but the flight is one hour, they never really thought of coming to visit each other.

"so why you in tally?" i asked sitting back down as mora sat next to me. "i came to see you, girl. and plus i came to get you so we could go to miamiii" she answered dragging the 'i'.

"oh we out to miami?" i laughed in an excited way. "so how you liking tally tho?" mora asked looking at me. "it's cool, i def don't wanna stay here tho" i answered shaking her head.

"so what we finna do in miami tho? cause im ready for whatever" i asked getting excited. "we finna go to rolling loud" mora replied making me get more excited.

"when is it?" i asked mora again. "it's in a few days so ima be here with you then we could go back to miami" mora responded.

"why you ain't just call me so i could come to miami and we could go from there cause ain't shit to do in tally" i laughed.

"that's actually true, you right, you right" mora agreed. "so what's the word we out to miami tomorrow?" mora asked me tilting her head.

"shii but you just got here?" i answered. "girl it's whatever you finna come to miami anyway" mora said. "ok then bet" paris got up.

mora's blood brother lil yatchy invited her to rolling loud so mora decided to bring me with her. i got a facetime call from david making me pickup my phone from off the table.

"hello?" i answered after swiping to answer the phone. "yo, what you doing?" he asked sitting down somewhere. "nothing" i answered. "what's the word with rolling loud this week?" he asked.

"yeah im going with somebody" i answered. "who you going with?" "look" i turned my phone showing mora sitting next to me. "who is that?" he asked.

"amora" i answered. "yooo what the fuck? that's amora? wasguud mora mora" he smiled & laughed making her roll her eyes in a playful way when he said 'mora mora'.

"ian seen you inna minute real talk" david smiled. "aight so we all out to rolling loud?" i asked again for clarification. "yeah bet, im coming with my manz too it's all of us" david told them.

"so where yall finna stay at? y'all staying at the hotel?" mora asked david. "yeah but its mad of us coming so we had to get extra rooms" david told them.

"yall gon be in the rooms next to us?" mora asked him making me look at her. "yeah i think so" david responded. "well let me know when y'all get there" i told him then after i hung up.