four

Tallahassee, FL 9:58pmat the studio

Tallahassee, FL
9:58pm
at the studio...

"ok yall we bout to drop 'fat racks' y'all ready?" tylers producer said as we were all sitting in the studio.

"hell yeah" tyler said smiling. "alright 2 more minutes, it drops at 10 o'clock"

it hit 10 o'clock and then they dropped the audio on youtube and all platforms. "next up is the music video!!" his producer said. "yup yup"

tyler went on Instagram and told everyone to go listen to fat racks. he was getting dms from many celebrities telling him that his music is fire and he showed me all of them.

i felt proud for him. monte facetimed tyler to congratulate him on his song and they were talking. "yo look who here" tyler said turning the camera to me and then i waved at monte. "hi monte" i waved and smiled. "wassup paris".

we rolled up a blunt at the stu. "alright tommrow we got another song to record" tylers producer said. "this blunt is for my new song fat racks" tyler said lighting the blunt and smoking it. "this that fat racks blunt, meaning good luck from here on out"

the next day...
tyler's pov :

"alright we got the beat, you ready to start recording?" "yessuh" i started freestyling the song, because i don't really like writing shit down, it just come up off the head.

"hold on baby, im a player not a simp bae, this shit comin off the head like some fresh waves" "wait wait cut that last part out. ion like that fresh waves part."

"sum don't feel right" i said taking off my headphones. i stepped out the booth and facetimed paris.

"paris pull up to the stu real quick"

"why you always telling me to pull up to the stu like im the one that's fucking rapping, like i swear you say that like im a rapper" she said laughing.

"comon ima call you a uber"

"oh my gosh fine" she said getting up and getting ready. i hung up and put my phone down.

"alright you ready to step back in the booth now?" my producer asked me. "nah i gotta wait for paris to come, or im not gon get the shit right."

we was just chillin waiting and talking about upcoming projects. paris finally came and i stood up and gave her a hug and smiled.

"heyy yall" she said waving at my peoples in the stu. "alright let's get to work" my producer said.

paris was sitting down on the couch and watching me in the booth. i put my headphones back on, "alright im taking out the fresh wave part, i think I got some better, alright run the track" i said nodding my head as the beat started playing.

"hold on baby im a player not a simp bae, this shit coming off the head like a temp fade, and your bitch tryna kick it like a sensai, maybe you can get a wig but i ain't payin rent bae"