twenty three

Palm Beach, Aruba 8:35pm

Palm Beach, Aruba
8:35pm

its our last night in aruba and im sad that we gotta leave because i love it here.

we was going to a restaurant and lounge place and then after we going to this festival for our last night.

this is what i wore and that's the air bnb that im at

we got into the car and we was all in there getting ready to go eat because we was hungryy.

"cups of the roseee, bitches in my old phonee" tyler sang grabbing my chin and singing in my face. i think he was high asf because he was singing all in my face.

all i could do was smile and giggle. "fuck that nigga that you love so bad" he kept singing in my face. "tyler, leave her alone omg" kenzie said annoyed of his singing.

i pushed his face away laughing. after a while, we made it to the restaurant and we all got out the car and went inside to check into our table.

i sat inbetween kenzie and tyler and justin sat next to tyler and so on. "man im finna be eating good, when that za hit it's no joke" tyler said opening up the menu and reading what it has.

"ouu dat sound good doe" he said pointing at something on the menu. the waiter came to up to us asking what we wanted. "hello everyone what can i get for you tonight?" she asked politely.

"aii, what dat called, uh lemme get dat bang bang shrimp" he said chuckling at the name "and some uh chicken carbonara" he said looking at the menu.

after him, everyone else ordered their food and we was waiting. tyler was playing with my hands while we was waiting, he was just looking for something to do.

his eyes were low because he was high so he wore sunglasses. i didnt smoke yet so i wasn't high. we were all laughing and talking amongst each other.

"yo where the fuck the food at man? im hungry as hell" tyler grumbled. after like a long ass time the food finally came. but guess who got they food last.

tyler.

"man this some bullshit" he said getting mad then the waiter finally came with his food and his mood changed. "thank you, oh my goodness like damn" he rolled his eyes.