thirty two

Tallahassee, FL2:30pmone week later

Tallahassee, FL
2:30pm
one week later

paris pov:

i was in my car in the drive thru of mcdonalds waiting for the next person to move up so that i could get my food. i finally drove up to the last window getting my food.

"thank you" i told the worker as i put the drinks in the cup holders next to me and the food in the passengers seat. i picked up my phone to change the music, clicking on a song then turning up the volume while i drove.

david had just texted me that he landed like five minutes ago so i was just on my way to the airport after i left mcdonalds. i was enjoying playing my own music because i knew as soon as david come in the car he gon wanna change my music to whatever he wanna listen to.

i was driving to the airport while i was eating my food and it was still hot. i pulled up to the airport putting the music volume down and calling david. "yo where you at?" i answered. "im outside" he told me not giving me a clear explanation of where.

i drove past looking for him and then i seen him, "i see you" i told him looking at him from the window of my car. he saw me and then hung up the phone walking towards my car smiling.

he came up to my passenger seat window saying hi to me. "wasguud ma heart?" he smiled standing by the window then i opened the drunk for him from my seat then he went to the back putting his suitcase in the trunk then coming to sit in the front seat.

he sat down in the passenger seat closing the door as i gave him a hug as he sat down. once he closed the door i drove off leaving the airport.

"how was ya flight?" i asked him. "it was aight" he shrugged. i turned up the volume for my music and a few seconds later "lemme see your phone" he asked me then i gave it to him and he went to apple music searching up a song and changing it.

i already knew he was gonna do that but at this point i really don't care. "oh you got me some food?" he smiles grabbing the mcdonalds bag and seeing food in there and i nodded.

"man, i was mad hungry" he reached his hand in the food eating the fries. "where ya mom and ya brother at?" david asked me. "they traveled i think, but not together, my mom went somewhere for work and then my brother went somewhere with his friends"

"they been gone for a while now, but i called them and they good" i added. "oh that's coo" he nodded chewing his fries.

"what is there to do in tally?" david asked. "ion know nothing good" i shrugged looking at the road while i was driving. after a few minutes i pulled up to my house parking in the driveway.