thirty seven

Tallahassee, Flpov: paris lynn2:21pm

Tallahassee, Fl
pov: paris lynn
2:21pm

over some time, i decided to create a youtube channel because it would be a good way to document my life and stuff. also because i be wanting to prank tyler's ass.

so i made one and i have a lot of subscribers now. half of them is tyler's fans because they be wanting to see him even tho it's MY channel. anyway, fast forward, i have a YouTube channel with ten thousand subscribers and today i just felt like pranking tyler.

we about to go get some wingstop so i decided to prank him by putting my ex as my lock screen to see his reaction. i really don't know how he finna act so let's just see.

he's in the house right now about to come outside. i sat in the car waiting for him to come outside while i set up my camera and started the video.

"hey guys, welcome back to my channel. it's ya girl paris lynn back with another mother fucking videoo!. and today i'm finna be pranking tyler." i told the camera that was sat up on the dashboard.

"y'all been asking me to prank him for a minute so yeah that's what im finna do today. we bouta go get some wingstop right now and he in the house, ion know what the fuck he doing, but im finna change

my lockscreen to a picture of my ex to see his reaction." i opened up my phone looking for a picture. "wait, should i put a old picture of me and my ex or just him?" i asked the camera knowing they can't answer.

"nah, that's too obvious, ima just put a old picture of him." i changed the lock screen. i looked out the window and seen that tyler was coming so i quickly turned off my phone.

he opened the door and sat down while i looked at him sit down. "why was you taking so long?" i asked him. "i was doing sum" he told me as the door shut.

i started the car and placed my phone face down on the arm rest not trying to make it too obvious yet. he peeped the camera. "oh, you vlogging?" he asked as he looked right into the camera.

"yeah." i played it off. "yall this my passenger princess" i pointed to tyler with my thumb then laughed. he looked at me with a straight face while i was looking straight ahead at the road.

he don't like when i call him that. i turned my head and he was just staring at me with a straight face that looked irritated and i just laughed. "why you looking at my like that?" i laughed knowing why.

"ian no damn passenger princess. ima passenger king, fuck is you talking bout" he mugged me then i laughed because he can't be serious.