twenty six

Sugarhill, Harlem3:45pm

Sugarhill, Harlem
3:45pm

"yooo paris wasguud" jay came up to me giving me a hug. i was smiling because i missed them niggas real bad. everyone was giving me hugs since we haven't seen each other in a while.

it felt so crazy being back home and that all of them still lived there on the block. "so y'all all rappers now" i laughed. "type shit" dudeylo answered shrugging his shoulders and nodding his head.

me and dd came back to harlem because he thought it would be cool if i came back to see the bros and stuff like that. "where darrian at?" i asked them. "oh he inside he finna come down he went to go get some papers so we could roll." jay answered pointing at the building.

its been 2 years since ive been down here. "so how it's like in Florida" dee asked me. "it's nothing new foreal, i have a couple friends down there, and yeah its aight." i nodded.

we was talking it up sitting on the stairs outside of the building reminiscing. darrian came downstairs opening the building door then standing by the door looking at me then doing a double take.

"yo is that paris?" he looked at me squinting his eyes then smiling and walking down the stairs to give me a hug. "yo how you been ma heart?" he asked me. "im good, just chillin foreal" i smiled.

"ya ass still short asf" darrian laughed. "shut the fuck up darrian" i laughed. "nah nah nah ma heart, its ddot" he corrected me. "so nobody call you darrian nomore" i asked looking around confused.

"nah it's ddot now, but you could call me darrian ma heart" he chuckled with his strong lisp. "ai ai" i nodded. "so where everybody else at?" i asked them. "they not here right now but ima tell them u came if you don't see them." darrian said.

"you still smoke?" darrian asked me making me nod my head yes. he sat down on the step using the weed crusher then rolling the weed.

"nahh yall remember when we used to be outside till like 2am just riding our bikes around the block and shii" dd said reminiscing making us laugh. "yeah and we had fireworks and we lit them shits and that lady started yelling at us" i laughed remembering that day.

"and we not gon forget when jay had a crush on me and you used to call me muffin" i laughed making jay laugh. "we was mad young, we was like 10,12" he laughed. "nah but muffin got it" darrian laughed.

darrian rolled the blunt lighting it up with the lighter then hitting it passing it on to david then to me. the other niggas had they own blunt so they had they own rotation or whatever.

"paris you talk to anybody?" darrian asked me. "i used to, but he cheated on me with my bestfriend" i said. "nah what?!" dee's eyes widened. "wait y'all was together when he did that?" darrian asked.

"hell yeah, his manager told me that he caught him cheating with my 'bestfriend'" i told them as they were all interested in the story.

"nah he's buggin" dudey laughed. "manager?" david mugged. "who the fuck is this nigga, he got a manger? what his name is?" he asked. "tyler" i answered. "tyler, the creator?" dudeylo asked jokingly making everyone laugh.