twenty two

Tallahassee, FL2:48pm

Tallahassee, FL
2:48pm

"i got something for you" tyler said going upstairs and getting something then coming back down. "close ya eyes" he told me as i put my hand over my eyes.

he stood in front of me "ok you can open your eyes now" he said then i removed my hands from my face.  "OH MY GOSHH!" i screamed. "it's so cutee!" i said taking it out of his hands.

"you really got this for me?" i asked him taking it out his hand then petting it gently

"you really got this for me?" i asked him taking it out his hand then petting it gently. "yeah, you like it?" he asked. "yess, is it a girl or a boy" . i asked

"uh it's a girl" he answered. "aww she's so cute" "what should we name her?". "ion know it's yo dog" he said.

what should her name be, yall?

ima call her baby for now until i think of a name. "this my daughter now idc" i said hugging her. "but you ready for the trip tho?" he asked me. "hell yeah" i answered.

"is kenzie still coming?" i asked him. "yeah" "ok good". "we leave tomorrow morning so i think she coming tonight" he said.

"why would you give me her before the trip, now we gon leave her" i said to tyler. "i had to give her to you now or it's gon be too late." he said. "it's ok tho, my brother could watch her while we gon". i said.

tomorrow we going to aruba with the gang and it's finna be litty.

later....

kenzie pulled up and we was all at var's house and it was all of us there that was going.

me, tyler, var, justin, kenzie, shimmy, shawn, pat and a few other dudes.

they was packing they bags and stuff getting ready for tomorrow but i had already packed.

kenzie came in and she said hi to everyone then came to me and gave me a hug.

we was all in the living room chillin and they was blasting music and me and kenzie was making tiktoks.

me and kenzie went upstairs to the guest room and we slept in that room for the night and tyler ended up falling asleep on the couch.

____________________