thirty three

Tallahassee, FL11:34am

Tallahassee, FL
11:34am

"but ion think you should be mad at tyler, you should be mad at asia because that's what yo best friend" david told me. "okay, but tyler was my boyfriend" i replied to him.

"but we finna go somewhere, you gotta put on yo blindfold tho" david told me. "why i gotta put on a blindfold?" i mugged him. "cause it's a surprise" he answered.

i was mad skeptical of david's actions but i didn't even care i just put on the blindfold and went with it. we went outside and i guess we was in my car, i don't even know, all i know is that we was in a car.

"can i take it off now?" i asked david. "no, not yet" he answered. "why you sitting in the back seat?" i asked him hearing him sitting in the back and not in the drivers seat because i thought we was driving somewhere while i was in the passengers seat.

"aight you ready?" he asked me. "for what?" i asked confused. "bro, is you ready or not?" he sucked his teeth. "yess uh" i rolled my eyes under the mask.

"alright take off the blindfold" david told me. i took off my blind fold lookin around and i looked at the drivers seat and i seen tyler then i looked back at david with a straight face.

"hi paris" tyler looked at me and smiled. "hi" i said with no emotion. "so what is this about?" i turned and asked david. "everybody loves y'all and i just wanted y'all to talk shit out real quick, ya feel me?" david said.

"david stop playing with me." i rolled my eyes at him. "i gotta use the bathroom." david lied and it was obvious that he was lying as he left the car.

it was so awkward and quiet with just me and tyler in there. "so what you doing here?" i asked tyler not being able to make eye contact with him.

"because i feel like i did something bad, and you ain't deserve dat shit. like i fucked up, paris." he said being genuine and i could tell.

"but paris, listen, i fuck with you a lot, and you really some different, and ima give you all the credit for motivating me and shit to make my first song and shit like dat" he nodded.

"so what about you and asia? so how you saying all that then went on with asia?" i asked him. "look, i was feeling myself too much and shii like dat, and you know, i like all that rapper shit get to me and i was just doing stupid shit, but that was in the past.

ian know it was gone cause all dis" he told me. "you didn't think it would cause all this?" i asked him popping my head out. "you know what i mean" he clicked his teeth.

"but how you been? i miss you" he told me in a soft voice. "nothing" i shrugged still not showing no emotions. i kinda felt bad for him but at the same time ian know how to feel.

"how you been?" i asked the same question in a low voice not looking at him playing with my fingers. "chillin, just been in the stu, came back from a show from yesterday" he told me.