thirty six

Tallahassee, Flpov: paris lynn 6:30

Tallahassee, Fl
pov: paris lynn
6:30

"yeahhh, turn me up" i poured me another shot then drank it. "girl dont be getting too drunk, we is not gone be able to remember nothing when we go" mora laughed.

"oh damn, im just too lit. im finna see queen beyoncé, stop playing" i smiled putting down the shot glass.

"baby its youu, you're the only one that i love! you're the only one that i need" mora and i sang to the song playing in the background from the tv.

we are going to see beyoncé tonight and we hella lit. like i needed to go to a concert this year.

mora made some wings for us and them shits was bussin. i went to the kitchen counter grabbing another wing and eating it.

"you did yo shit with the chicken" i took another big bite. "i know right" mora felt proud of her cooking.

"aight one more shot, one more shot" i grabbed the bottle pouring one more shot.

"paris, we could get some drinks when we get there, im pretty sure they gon have some" mora told me

"paris, we could get some drinks when we get there, im pretty sure they gon have some" mora told me. "oh yeahh, they betta" i smacked my teeth.

i picked up my phone off the table looking at the time. "aight we gotta start getting ready" i told mora putting my phone back down.

"wait kenzie still coming?" mora asked me. "yeah, we finna go pick her up when we dressed" i told mora and she nodded. i went upstairs to my room seeing my outift placed on my bed that i picked out yesterday taking a deep look at it making sure if i really like it.

i put on my outfit and mora was in my room putting on hers. after that, i went to the bathroom doing my makeup in the mirror.

mora was doing hers as well. she helped me with some of my makeup because mine just wasn't doing it.

i called kenzie, "you getting ready?" i asked her. "yeah" she answered and it looked like she was fixing her hair. "alright, we finna pull up in like 20 minutes" i told her. "alright bet" kenzie hung up the phone as she continued getting ready.