one

Tallahassee, FL2:30pmpresent day

Tallahassee, FL
2:30pm
present day..

"this new kid hard asf, he going up" my brother said rapping a song he was playing in the car.

"i don't need a bitch, the benjamins the only thing i need, i just come up off the head, no, i don't write, don't gotta read, im with your bitch, we at the waffle house, yeah, we on Tennessee"

my brother was vibing to the song and he was rapping the lyrics and shit like a fanboy or sum.

"hollup lemme replay that shit" my brother kay said starting the song over.

he was rapping the first part and it sounded kinda familiar. "wait i heard this before, i think im getting deja vu or sum" i said tryna hear the lyrics.

this voice sound kinda familiar or maybe im trippin or im high.

"where you hear dis from?" kay asked. "i don't know but i feel like i heard it before" i replied. "yeah you trippin, this song just came out." he said.

"you talking bout me, this song just came out and you know all the lyrics, dick riding ass" i said laughing at kay.

"man stfu" he said. my brother and i got to this chicken spot and we ordered some wings and fries then went back in the car.

we was so hungry that we just ate in the car.

flashback from prologue
monte ends the video and takes the camera off the dashboard.

"yo y'all wanna go get some to eat?" monte asked us. "yeah fasho" tyler said getting out the car then me and monte got out.

there went to Waffle House because that's where the car was parked outside of. monte opened the door for us and we walked in then ordered food and sat at a booth table.

it was me and monte sitting next to each other and tyler sat across from us. "when i get home ima edit the video, this shit finna be viral" monte said putting his camera to the side of his tray.

i took a sip of my plastic cup that i got from the deli before with sum in it. "yo what you got in that cup?" tyler asked taking a bite out of his food.

"wine" i replied. "you drinkin' wine? what wine dat is?" he asked smiling. "taylor port" "you be drinkin' taylor port?" he asked.

"yup" i said taking a sip out my cup. "you wanna try some?" i said handing out the cup to him. he took the cup and took a sip of it and nodded his head alil giving me back the cup.

"shawty got you out here drinking wine" monte said making both of us laugh.

we finished our food and got up "aii we out" monte said as we left waffle house and got back in the car and monte drove me home and tyler stayed at monte house.

present day

me and kay went home and then i was still thinking about that boy that kay kept playing in the car. i looked him up and it turns out his name is "luh tyler" so i then remembered that i went on a blind date with him like about 9 months ago.

i haven't been in touch with him ever since that day and we didn't even exchange numbers or instagrams but we did say it at the end of montes video.

so i called monte.

paris: yoo monte i got a quick question

monte: yo what happened? we ain't text in mad long.

paris: remember that boy you put me on a blind date with? i think his name is tyler?

monte: yeah my boy tyler, what about em?

paris: have you ever been in touch with him?

monte: yeah we be talking but he be in the studio and stuff like that so he been busy but we still coo. you want his ig?

paris: yeah, text me it

monte: aii bet, ima talk to you later

he hung up and then texted me tylers ig. i searched it up and i wanted to dm him but i was kinda scared. i was scrolling through his page and looking at his stuff.

he had like 30k followers and every time i refreshed he got more and more followers.

i gained some confidence to slide in his dms.

@parisslynn: heyy, you might not remember me, but your friend monte put us on a blind date a few months ago and we haven't talked since. i heard your music and it sounded familiar so i wanted to hit you up.

i sent the message and he didn't text me back until like a hour later. i thought he would never text back and he would think im some type of fan.

@luhtyler_ : wsg, i remember you, i thought you was a fan but i seen yo page and im like "yeah ik ha" yo send me yo number doe and pull up to the stu tomorrow.

i sent him my number and he sent me the address to the studio. i didnt think he was gonna actually remember, i mean it wasn't that long ago since the blind date but i just thought since he getting fame now he would forget.

how y'all like it so far??stay tuneddd!!!!

stay tuneddd!!!!