thirteen

Miami, FL 2:45pm youtube video shoot

Miami, FL
2:45pm
youtube video shoot....

tylers pov:
we was chillin in miami and king cid hit me up cs he wanted me to be in his video. i said im fwi cs he was in miami.

i hit em back up and i said i could come through. i was with var and justin and some of my other niggas.

paris wasnt here with us, but we was still lit. we was pulling up to the shoot and it was mad youtubers and shii.

some of them recognized me, some didn't, but it's coo. we was all lined up or whatever, 11 boys, and 11 girls.

"oh shit! it's a boy king cid and im back with another videooo" he said walking away from the camera then coming back. "man i said im back with another videoooo"

"and today, we finna be doing smash or pass but face to face and we in miami wit it" he said making everyone say "yeahh" in a repping their city kind of way.

"alright so we got 11 girls, and 11 guys. so before we get started make sure like comment and subscribe and let's get into this video" he said passing the phone to a girl next to him.

the first girl went up and she introduced herself and started.

"hey yall, it's a girl marie, follow me on ig @jusstmariee._ and yeah let's get into it, period" she said introducing herself.

"alright, smash, i like yo dreads, pass, you look like you just rolled outta bed" she said judging the people next to me.

she got to me "umm, you look a lil young, maybe if you was old i would smash but, pass" she said holding the phone up to her mouth judging me.

i just nodded my head a lil. "she finished the line and it was one of the guys turn"

"gawwwd youtube, wondr, follow me on instagram @jwondr" he said introducing himself and walking up to the first girl.

"ouuu" he said putting his hand in a fist and putting it in front of his mouth, lemme get a 360 real quick." he said making the girl do a 360.

"gawwwd" he said breaking the forth wall. "ima have to smash" he said to the girl making her smile then moving on to the next.

he did the whole line of girls and it was another's girl turn and she introduced herself to the video then getting straight to it. "pass, pass, smash" she said continuously.

she got to me and stopped for a quick second. "wait are you a dyke? are you a boy?" she said making me mean mug her and cid face dropped "oohhhh".

"ima have to pass its not giving" she said making a face at me then moving on to the next person and before she can say a word.

"that's why yo lace lifting" i said making everybody shocked "yoooo!!!!" "oh nahh" and she started laughing in embarrassment.

she finished the line and it was finally my turn to go.