fourteen

Houston, TX1:00pmhotel

Houston, TX
1:00pm
hotel....

paris pov:
"man dis bih haunted" tyler said to his live laughing. "no foreal im not sleeping here wtf" i said shaking my head laughing.

we was in houston for a interview and the hotel we got was lowkey haunted. we was leaving the hotel to get some food because the food there was wack.

we was walking to the elevator to go downstairs. "oh hell nah this shit look like somebody died in this bih, why the elevator look like that?" tyler said turning his camera to the elevator showing the live.

"hell nah im taking the stairs" i said looking at the elevator in disgust. "comon" tyler telling me to come over with his hand.

i didn't want to go in the elevator but i still did because i lowkey didn't wanna take the stairs by myself.

we went on the elevator and pressed the lobby button and damn near got stuck. "yo why tf it stop?" i asked getting scared.

tyler had the nerve to jump. "bro stop you always do that, now what if we was to get stuck in here?" i irritatingly asked tyler.

"bro we not gon get stuck". "you annoying" we got off the elevator and went in the car and drove to go get some food.

it wasn't that far from the hotel which was good. we got our food and came back in the car and went back to the hotel.

tyler was holding my hand the whole time we was in the hotel walking to our room. "not gon lie bro we not sleepin in this hotel" the hallway lights started flickering and shii.

"oh hell no" i said shanking my head and laughing. "yo var we gotta look for another hotel, might fuck around and sleep in the car, shii" tyler said to var chuckling.

we got to the room and tyler started his live up again. "bet ima look for some other hotels around here" var said looking at his phone.

"not gon lie this food bussin tho" tyler said talking a bite out his food then reading the comments in his live.