nineteen

Tallahassee, FL9:45pm

Tallahassee, FL
9:45pm

"which one should i wear?" asia asked me holding up two pair of shorts, one black and one light denim blueish.

"that one" i said pointing at the denim ones. "and wear the pink lanvins, that's fye". i suggested. "ouu yeah you right" she agreed nodding her head.

"this why i be needing you when im getting ready" asia said putting away the black shorts back in her closet.

we was going to a function that one of our friends was having tonight and we was getting ready.

i put on my black balenciagas and we was about to leave. we was at asia house btw and when we got done getting ready we went into my car and drove to the function.

we got there and i parked my car. it was like a backyard party or whatever. there was music playing making us sing along to the songs as we was walking in through the back side door.

"heyy paris, heyy asia" our friend jaya came up to us and hugged us and smiling. "comon" she said as she led us to the backyard where everyone was as we were walking behind her.

i seen a group of dudes staring at me and asia when we was walking in like they wanted to talk to us or something. i didn't like how they was staring so hard at us.

we had to get some food and stuff first, we walked to get some food and ran into some people we knew saying hi to them and stuff.

this party wasn't like a celebration for anything or like a birthday it's just you know like vibe type shit.

we got food and sat at this nice table eating our food and saying hi to people that knew us as they walked past us.

later on, we got done eating and we was just chillin and recording ourselves to the music in the background.

i had a blunt in my purse so i lit that shit and smoked it then passed it to asia so she can get a hit. we was vibing or whatever and then the ice cream trunk remix came on and the new york inside of me came out.

me and asia got up and started shaking ass to the beat of the song. it was people crowded up and hyping us up and recording us. "damn, damn, okayy pariss" my friend said hyping me up.

then asia stopped twerking and went behind me air bending and double tapping and shi making everyone take out their phones and record.

she stopped and then this darkskin boy came behind me and i didn't even know that asia stopped and i kept twerking and he was doing his lil air bending
shit. i think he from ny too cs he got that shit in the bag.

people were just recording and hyping me up and then i stopped twerking and went next to asia.

then the darkskin boy walked up to me and asked me for my instagram. i wanted to say no but i didn't want to be mean so i just took it knowing damn well i wasn't gonna text him.