twenty one

Tallahassee, FL1:55pmtwo weeks later

Tallahassee, FL
1:55pm
two weeks later...

"let's go let's go we gotta get to this bnb, the camera people is already there" var said rushing us out of the house.

we all got into his drivers car and drove to the bnb for the video shoot. idk why he wanted to record a music video in a airbnb but i think he just wanted the backyard.

we got to the bnb and it was nice and big and looked like a villa. we went to the backyard and it there was a camera guy with a huge ass camera and they had a barbecue going on and shit. "oh it's lit" i said walking in.

there was a box on the table "tyler this for the video, open it". his producer said then tyler opened the box. it was a box full of crop tops saying "pretty girls luh tyler". "ts fyeee" tyler said picking up on of the shirts out the box and looking at it.

"these is cute" i said looking at it. "yup and you finna be wearin it" he said to me. "why is there so much shirts tho?" i asked.

"because it's for the girls" he said. "what girls" i asked confused. "the girls" he just said not giving me a clear explanation making me roll my eyes.

"alright comon" his producer said and 4 girls came out and they looked like they was like 23-25 years old. "these the girls that's gon be wearing the shirts" his producer said to him while i was looking the girls up and down.

they took the shirts and went back inside to go wear them. "alright im finna go wear this" i said going inside then changing.

i got done and came back out and the shirt was so cute but the others girls had it on as well.

"they gon be in the video?" i asked tyler. "hell yeah" he responded.

the girls was sitting by the pool with their feet in the water acting cute and doing what they do. tyler stood in front of the pool with the camera in front of his face and i was next to him.

they started playing the song and we was waiting for the camera man to fix something real quick. tyler started toasting his blunt and i was standing next to him just watching him light the blunt while we was waiting for them to start recording.