seventeen

Miami, FL1:35pm

Miami, FL
1:35pm

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO

@parisslynn main character energy ( my birthday tomorrowww) 💙💙289,524 likes | 2,001 comments

289,524 likes | 2,001 comments

@nyasiaaa bestiee💙

@luhtyler 😍😍😍

@user6392 she so beautiful!!

@kenziemeekss we turning up for yo bday!!😝

@user5293: her smile so cute

@user12: her and tyler kids would have a nice ass smile

we was at the beach in miami with var and justin and when i say "we" i mean me and tyler.

earlier tyler took me to get my nails done for my birthday.

we was chillin at the beach and we was having fun, i was excited for my birthday tomorrow. we was all sitting down on the chairs and we was smoking a blunt.

we was there for most of the day vibing with a blunt.

8:00pm
i went back home and my bestie invited me to go to a drake concert and i was so excited. i was getting ready and then she came to my house and we took a uber together to go there.

we got to the place and there was a line so we waited and then showed our tickets. "aww you really i good ass friend bc you know i love me some drake" i said to asia as we was walking in.

"you know i had to give you an early birthday present girl" she replied smiling. we got in and found out seats, and it was floor seats.

we got there and we was waiting and just talking as more people were coming in. after a while the show was finally starting and drake came out making everybody scream and shout.