fifteen

Tallahassee, FL2:20pm

Tallahassee, FL
2:20pm

"let's go live" i asked tyler as we was chilling laying down and i was playing with his hair.

"ain't you say you was gon wash my hair on live?" he asked me. "oh yeah, comon" i said taking his phone and opening instagram.

"ok you can start ya live" i said giving him his phone as he started his live. "wasguud yall" he said to the live as people were joining in.

"yall been waiting for this live yall im finna be washing tylers hair and he gon show me what he be using" i said to the live.

"my sister usually wash my hair or i got to the hair salon and they wash my hair and shii" "but today ima be doing it".

"what's your hair type?" i asked him feeling his hair. "ion know what dat is. curly?" he asked confusingly making me chuckle.

"alright so first we gon detangle it. sit down" i said then tyler sat on the closed toilet seat with the live placed on the sink as i was combing his hair.

"you tender headed?" i asked him. "nah". "so if i comb your hair mad hard you not gon feel it?". "hell nah" he said then i took the comb and tried to brush it hard but he didn't react.

user491: tyler look like your lil son.

user203: it's giving my mom before school in elementary😭 yall cute.

i was combing his hair and it wasn't even that tangled because his curls was like loose and it could comb through easily.

user529: i never seen him with his hair combed out.

so i got done detangling his hair so it was time to deep condition it. so i put the deep conditioning in his hair and then put a shower cap on him and he looked so cute with the shower cap on.

"yall screenshot this" i said laughing. "nah nah nah" he said laying the phone down to face the ceiling. "comon you look cute". "ion want them having pictures of me with a shower cap on" he said chuckling.

we rolled a blunt while he was waiting for the deep conditioning in his hair to finish. we was smoking the blunt and talking to the live and shit.

time passed by and it was time to take off the shower cap and i took it off and combed his hair again and his hair felt so nice. "y'all look at his beautiful hair" i said feeling his hair and showing the live.

"alright yall we finna wash it now" i said then we kneeled down in front of the tub and he put his head down and i was washing his hair with the shower head that can come off.

i set the live up in the shower so they can see.

user392: i never thought i would experience this on live😭

i was washing his hair and massaging his head and stuff. "go up more" he said requesting for a spot for me to scratch.

user529: i remember when my mom used to wash my hair like this and soap always went in my eyes.