Srihari's Pranks

Akilandeshwari's POV

I was about to go to bed, when Sathya came to me and told me nervously, about her sister Megha. She told me that she was going to arrive at our house tomorrow. It was a very late information but I told her "Oh, Then I guess she will be of help during your pregnancy." Sathya burdens herself with household chores all the time and none of the men in the house help out until I ask them to, or even after I ask them to.. 

"You and my sister do have a lot in common, I guess you guys will get along well. I'm so sorry for giving you all such late information, it was all planned in the last moment."  "Its ok" I said heading upstairs.

Sriram's POV

I am having a really bad time, its nothing new but still. Today morning Srihari kept a piece of dried glue on Krishnan's assignment. He totally lost it and was shouting at everyone saying that Srihari could not have thought this by himself and that someone asked him to do it. The worst part was everyone thought that someone was me. Then he hid Vijaya's purse somewhere obvious, he did the same with Shiva's things. Again everyone thought it was me. I mean why will I do something this stupid. 

I myself tried thinking who was the culprit but I could not find out. He is getting on my nerves like anything. At least I was not the only one having a bad time, most of the others were not enjoying as well. 

During lunch this Saturday he hid my maths textbook in the fridge! This time I told everyone I was not behind this, "Why would I do something like this to myself" I exclaimed. "You did that only to rig yourself from suspicion." my sister added maliciously. 

I even heard he makes lame excuses to his mother. She was telling these things at dinner yesterday, not in a complaining tone (Nothing he did annoyed her, and I never think anything will) , but seemed quite perplexed. Like, walking is making him tired, he then asks his mother to carry him every time they go outside, but has no problem running in the park. He also asked for a new teddy bear, even though he already had one. He said this teddy bear was feeling lonely. Even though his mother knew he was not thinking of the dumb teddy bear and was actually thinking of himself, she was very proud of his compassionate altitude and got him another teddy bear that day. 

Krishnan's POV

Srihari is going out of control, and my brother has decided to turn a blind eye. I do not care how people raise their children unless and until it bothers me, while I was going to my room, I saw Srihari holding three color pencils in his hand. Luckily I knew how to trick him "Do not use the white pencil, it makes a big stain." This motivated him for some weird reason. He used only that white pencil to scribble on the white wall and got fed up and left. I have to lock my room. Having a clean house was a dream of the past, now at least I tried to maintain a clean room.

Sathyavati's POV

I was cleaning the dining table, the door bell rang, it was Megha. "Hi Megha" I said, she frowned at me. Then I understood, she did not like people calling her that. She looked really disappointed. "Oh sorry, Meghs." I replied. She sat down on one of the sofas keeping her handbag on the arm rest. Megha wanted everyone to call her Meghs as it seemed cooler for her. By looking at her I understood she has not lost even a bit of her airs and graces. "It is so great to meet you all again." she said turning towards the others.