Meeting Pankaja

Raju's POV

I had no idea why I was being yelled at by a crazy police officer. I finally found my words "I only like Vijaya, I haven't even told her yet. Also I am Raju, not Abhinav. I have also never tasted alcohol in my life!" The phone call ended and I did not dare to try calling again. 

Narrator's POV

Abhinav did cause a lot of fights in the family, he was a part of the football team, Shiva approached Rajagopal and asked him to remove him from the team. Rajagopal disagreed to it stating personal and professional lives should be kept separate. This went on to become a cold war between them.

That evening Rajagopal didn't want to make dinner so, he decided to dine out. He planned to go out with Sathya. Srihari kept begging to join them therefore they took him as well. Shiva who was not a very good cook, said he was not hungry and asked Sriram to cook for himself.

They went to a restaurant called Mexican Chop.

Krishnan's POV

I decided to take Pankaja to Mexican chop. Yes, Pankaja and I have been dating for sometime now. I have not told about her to anyone. She is a very kind and timid person. I have acted like that her in front of her. I made myself seem more likeable to not scare her off.

While, we were waiting for the for our food to arrive, I had the worst shock of my life, I saw my family sitting in the right next table. I was hoping nobody will identify me. Well Srihari did and came towards me.

"Who is this auntie" he asked. 

"She is my friend, you sit here I will get you some food as well." I said

"Why are you being nice, you always shout at everybody." he asked

Pankaja just laughed. I guess she won't believe a three year old. Rajagopal then came towards are table and ended up introducing himself. Why did he have to be such a ... idiot. But at least he took Srihari away, I guess he won't tell out anything.

Sriram's POV

There was nobody at home, I was forced to make myself dinner. I was determined to make everyone jealous by making myself an amazing dinner as a revenge for not letting me tag alone. They took Srihari. Srihari! but not me, isn't that unfair. I left the stove on, by mistake I tried to stop it but, used a cloth somebody wiped oil with. Then I dropped it on the floor. To summaries it, I ended up burning half THE kitchen.

Then Shiva came in and stopped the fire. 

"Why are you so irresponsible can't even make dinner properly." he asked me.

Well all this happened because he argued with Gopal and could not make dinner himself, but I am being called irresponsible. Technically it was all Abhinav's fault.

Narrator's POV

Krishnan came home and was disappointed as Gopal had told everybody about him and Pankaja. He came and asked Shiva why he couldn't keep Srihari at home this one night. The others now wanted to meet Pankaja, which made him immensely upset, he was afraid that his 'nice' disguise will be ruined and she may not like him anymore. He did not think that if they wanted to go forward with their relationship, he would be exposed one day.