A Look To The Past

Srihari's POV

I was looking for someone to annoy, or something to break. Vijaya is my go to person for these things but she is not home today. Uncle Arjun was about to go out somewhere, Meghs was also going with him.(She gave me a box of chocolates for me to call her that). But why was he taking her instead of me. I went to them and asked to take me along with them. I  mean who leaves me and goes to a restruant, they know I like using the machine that makes juice. Next time we go to a restruant I am going to ask my mom to get it home for me. They finally agreed, after I told them I will follow them with my mom instead if they don't take me.

Arjun's POV

My date was ruined I told Srihari the restruant was closed, he kept following us so we couldn't go. I asked him to go watch some cartoon instead. I went to the kitchen to get some ice cream or something. I found my brother-in-law, closing the freezer door. I started a conversation, "how is life with my sister" I asked.

"Its alright" he said trying not to scrunch his face but failed miserably. As miserably as I had failed in life.

"Do you need that much expression to say that." I asked trying not to laugh. He smiled I then asked him whether he remembers the day he came to our house for the first time asking my sister's hand in marriage. "I warned you back then." I reminded him.

{Flashback}

Shiva's POV

I entered IPS Akilandeshwari's house, no my girlfriend's house. I was meeting her parents that day they seemed like they were nice people and started warming up to me soon, then Arjun her brother entered. "Oh finally a fly got caught in the spider web, once you get in you cannot get out." I couldn't understand what he meant "Akhila is a really sweet lady." I said defending her. She looked angered by Arjun's remark. "Go inside, you shouldn't be here when adults are talking." "I am literally twenty." he said. Then their mother stopped him and said "Don't say such things he may run away." I took it as a joke and everything was finalized. We soon got married.

{End of flashback}

Shiva's POV

"I didn't understand the deep meaning of the words you spoke that day, but I do understand it now" I said with embarrassment and regret. We ate ice cream together happily. After sometime Sriram came to me. He told me "I am going to our batch party this Friday." "No you are not, you are grounded." I replied. 

"But its not fair, my whole class is going." he protested. "Is Mukul Sharma going" I asked. "No" he replied rolling his eyes. Mukul Sharma is the topper of their class. Even I had a guy like Mukul in my class my parents never allowed me to go to any party where he was not there, so that meant I never went to any party. If I couldn't go he is not going either.

"If he is not going you are not going. Besides you should have thought about it while beating up Abhinav" I said.

"He deserved it, and that party is only being held in the new party hall near by, it doesn't cost much also, we got a whole package with photography, DJ and al.. I mean the DJ." Sriram added. "I know he deserves it but still. You can go to parties after board exam." I said. He left.

Sriram's POV

It was just like my brothers to ruin all my fun. I do not care what they think, I was going to that party one way or the other. Raju was going to pick me up, and drop me back by 1 am nobody will know. I had everything planned. I guess Mukul will get the drinks. He got hold of his brother's ID. Yes Mukul is coming its just that nobody should know this as his curfew 6pm, and the party only starts at 10. I am his proud teacher who thought him how to lie. I think teaching runs in our blood. I finally found a person whose life sucks more than mine. The party is going to be epic and nobody was going to know that I was there.