Akhila gone mad

Krishnan's POV

Things have been weird, Srihari and Akhila were not talking to each other, Sreeja started staring at her blank phone during class, and Sharada was submitting her home work everyday and the answers were surprisingly correct. I asked Sharada which nerd she was bribing to do her homework. She said, she was doing her homework by herself, but I knew she was lying and she knew that I knew. Once I just wanted the students to practice at home so I gave them a question from next year's syllabus, surprisingly Sharada got that question right as well.

Thankfully the next day I got the answer to my question, Sreeja was looking at her phone, I asked her to solve the problem on the board she said she wouldn't because I was a terrible teacher and that is why half the class failed, she then started calling me random words I did not know the meaning of. I saw she was wearing air pods, I put them on and realized Sharada was telling her what to say. "How are you doing this without wire connections." I asked bewildered. "That is called Bluetooth boomer." she said. "Whose tooth is blue and I am Krishnan not boomer, already five kids called me boomer this week and its only Monday." I replied. The whole class started laughing. After school I told Sharada I had discovered which nerd was doing her homework. 

Narrator's POV

Sharada felt bad over the whole thing now, she encouraged Sreeja to behave this way only because Krishnan compared her with Sreeja all the time. According to Krishnan being great in maths was the only way to be successful in life. Even Sreeja felt guilty now, she said "We should put a stop to this. I don't care what people think, I am not going to act like someone I am not any longer." Both the girls agreed that what they did was silly. They were also grateful that Krishnan did not make this issue big, by involving the principal or something.

 Srihari was using Sriram's phone to text Pallavi and some of his friends. He went to sleep early one day. That day, Akhila went inside his room to switch on the AC, she saw the phone beep. There was message from Pallavi, it said 'Good-night baby.' She took the phone from the charger and threw it outside the room. Then she bought a hammer and smashed the phone. Everybody came out of their rooms. Sriram was nearly in tears watching his phone die.

Shiva pulled Akhila away, "Akhila why are you behaving as if you are mad?" he asked. "Am I the one who is mad? this girl! This criminal girl! how dare she call my Srihari 'baby'. You don't care about anything, but I can't be that way." Akhila yelled. Srihari woke up but fell asleep again thinking it was a dream. Akhila turned to Sriram and said, "You are unable to manage your own life, If you interfere in my son's life ever again you will be sorry." Everybody felt bad that day, even Krishnan and Pankaja who were actually happy about the fight initially, as Akhila and Srihari will be off everyone's back until their problems are solved. Srihari was the only one who got sleep that night. 

The next day he asked Sriram whether he took his phone somewhere, as it is missing. He also said he had a dream the previous night about his mom breaking the phone. Sriram said with anger "Do not ask me anything and that was no dream. It actually happened, you were the only one sleeping through it." Srihari was shocked over this matter. He decided to tell Pallavi that he had decided to break up, as this was affecting both their lives. Akhila was too keen on winning this battle, she had given special instruction that Pallavi should not be allowed near the police station, and that Kalai's case should be completed as soon as possible or it can lead to dire consequences.

One day Mahesh informed Akhila that he heard, Prem allowed Pallavi to talk to her father that too unattended for fifteen minutes, he also told her he suspected Prem was a mole.

Prem's POV

Akhila madam came here today even though there was not much work, I think she was going to talk about my promotion, when I was called to her office, I was delighted, but I got a shock when I entered. "You can go home now." she said. "Why madam, you don't have to give me paid leave, promotion will be enough." I said. "You are suspended, do you think it was a joke to let that Pallavi talk to her criminal father? You will allow the mafia leader to come next. I cannot allow this non sense to happen." she shouted. When I left her office, Kicha uncle, who distributes water bottles and brings tea asked me "Is your promotion guaranteed?" I silently left.

I heard Akhila madam tell a prisoner, "Shut up. Why are shouting as if  you are being tortured or something I am going to arrest you. What is wrong with you?" "You already did that ma'am that is why I am sitting here." the prisoner replied. I couldn't help smiling at this. Her husband must be a really patient guy.

Arjun's POV

Shiva called and told me my sister was acting crazy, and breaking phones, because Srihari had a girlfriend. I knew her crazy behavior was not new. I told him "It is going be ok."  She used to act in a much more crazier way after she broke up with her first fiancé Shivansh, Our parents sent her to therapy and the poor Phycologist blocked her number and got a transfer after meeting her.