The party

Sriram's POV

I was having a blast, Mukul has bought Tequila with the money his dad gave him to get a RD Sharma maths textbook new edition. I tasted tequila for the first time, it tasted great. I didn't drink enough to get drunk I was going to save that for the next party I am invited to. I saw a group of cute north Indian girls chatting. I guess most of them were single, I might as well have a chance with one of them. Today might be my lucky day. I approached the one that dances the best.

"Hi, you are Priyanka right. I have seen you around in school."  I said.

"Yes, that is because we go to the same school." she stated and turned away, making it seem like she was talking to her friends. "Can we grab some snacks from over there." I asked pointing to the snacks counter. "Sorry I am on an only Kale diet." she said taking a bite from her burger. 

Was she actually avoiding me? Me? But I was so good looking and good smelling, I had bought new perfume for this exact reason, they says chicks dig this scent. They lied to me? I am going to sue that company, when I become a professional football player and have a lot of money.

Akilandeshwari's POV

A couple of hours after dinner everyone was about to go to sleep, then someone realized Sriram was missing. "He would have surely gone to that party That idiotic dumb useless stupid party." Shiva said. "He asked me whether he could go and I strictly said no." 

"Do you know the location" I asked Shiva. "Call Mukul's father and ask him." He knew Mukul's father very well. "No Mukul will never go to such a party, and wait I think it is being held in that new party hall that was recently purchased. I will go and check." I stopped him, and said "I will go instead I am very experienced in stopping such parties."

I entered the party hall, they gave me a pamphlet, it said Arjun's Event planning and in the right corner, it said contact: G.V. Arjun. Wait was this what Arjun was doing? I will definitely contact Mr. G.V. Arjun after this, I saw some underage kids with alcohol. Alcohol at this age! what were they thinking were they trying to ruin their lives. I went to find Sriram, I was sure Sriram was here after I saw Raju, as high as ever. I soon found Sriram near that snack stand, trying to flirt with some girl.

I went towards him and grabbed him by the wrist. he seemed to have been drinking for the past hour. I was furious. I knew there was something wrong with this boy, but still. I slapped him across the face. I heard people gasp from behind. I told them all to leave and threatened to call their parents otherwise. when he was finally back to his senses, I dragged him to the car, and drove home.

Srihari's POV

I was waiting for my mom she promised me that she would read me a bed time story, when my dad read it he fell asleep in the middle. My mom finally arrived, she was tensed up. Then I saw Sriram was with her. Now I understand, that boy had such an effect on people. I went to her and asked "Why are you angry?" 

"It was because of this idiot, he is drinking bad juice, that is why I told him not to, and dragged him home. Now I feel relaxed after looking at you, I will have a word with your father then read you a bedtime story." She replied carrying me upstairs.

Shiva's POV

I was shocked that Sriram got drunk, first it was Vijaya and now him. I was very disappointed, I saw Akhila carrying Srihari upstairs. "Why did you have to go there at night, you are pregnant right? You should be taking rest, what if something happens to the baby, you have to be a little calmer in such situations."

"I don't want baby, I want bedtime story." Srihari whined.

Akhila looked more irritated. Don't tell me to be calm I have seen worse situations in my career, besides all this was because of your brother. Go talk to him. It is all because you can't handle your family. Always asking me to calm down."

Why was I being shouted at? Anyway it was nothing new so I went to talk to Sriram. Akhila too followed me. "Why did you make such a irresponsible decision." I asked him. "Not like you didn't drink when you were my age." Sriram. "That doesn't make it any better." I said. "But still.." Sriram replied rolling his eyes. "Don't you dare talk in that manner. You have behaved in the worst way possible and now you're showing us your altitude. Show some respect." Akhila shouted. "Well, respect. You are talking about respect. Tell that to your son. If I should show you respect then your son should have respect for me." Sriram said. I tried to stop him. "After what you have done today are you asking for respect? You are not going get it in this life. Don't you dare mention respect ever again." She slammed the door and went outside.