Death row for Abhinav

Rajagopal's POV

Shiva is mad at me (for no sensible reason). He says I am being irresponsible with my decision on having Abhinav on the team but I am not going to lose a good player because of some stupid family dilemma. Krishnan is mad at me because I ruined his date, Sriram is mad at me because I did not take him to the restaurant( which caused him to burn down the kitchen). Vijaya is mad at me because.... wait why is Vijaya mad at me? I did not do anything to her but I guess she is mad at the whole world right now so I should not be caring. 

This morning Akilandeshwari, said she wanted to come to watch my team play this Saturday. I was honored. I guess she just ran out of places to take Srihari to every weekend but still I was glad somebody from this family was taking interest in my job. When we were on our way I found out why she actually wanted to join me. She said "I also want to meet that Abhinav kid, the one Vijaya used to date. I just want to have a casual conversation with him." This sentence scared me.

Abhinav's POV

I was minding my own business, playing football like a random civil person, when all of a sudden I started sweating bullets when I saw that crazy police lady Vijaya told me about. After the game was over I thought I was hallucinating when I saw that lady marching towards me. God save me.

"You are Abhinav, right?" she asked.

"Oh, you are the bitch, Vijaya told me about ." I said. I regretted my reply half a second after I said it, I saw the anger in her face. RIP me. 

"You are already lucky, I have not tossed you into jail for drinking illegally, that too in my house, now you have committed assault of a police officer."

"Assault, well I didn't hit you or something." I said trying to get out of this situation. Gosh, I am done with Vijaya once and for all".

"Oh, so you were thinking of hitting me as well"? she screamed. "You have done verbal assault of SSP Akilandeshwari!!! Do you understand the gravity of your crime." Coach Rajagopal, walked towards us, I was hoping he would take his crazy sister in law away he looked mad but not at her, at me!

"How dare you insult a woman in public like this. I will not tolerate you in this team any longer. " he said. 

Akilandeshwari's POV

I was really, angry and irritated, Srihari was really tired, but he wanted to go to the toy store. I tried telling him, that we can go there next week. But he looked really sad, and was about to cry. I could not bear looking at him in such a  state so we drove right past home to the toy shop. He has been through a lot of trauma today. Though it was not the first time he has seen me yell at such people, he still deserved a treat.

Shopper's POV

I was shopping in the toy store with my husband trying trying to find the perfect Barbie for my daughter's sixth birthday. She will be so happy I can't wait to see the look on her face. Just then I saw a small child about three years old standing near the staircase looking lost. I felt rather scared, since around two years ago my daughter was hurt really badly by falling down the staircase. I asked the boy to come with me and took him to his mother whom I had seen with him earlier. To my shock the lady didn't thank me. She started yelling at me.

"How dare you try to kidnap the son of Akilandeshwari IPS." she demanded. I tried to explain but she was not willing to listen. "I have my badge right here, I can toss you into jail right now." she continued. "He was standing near the staircase, that is why we brought him to you" my husband said defending me. "Well, then consider yourself lucky." she murmured as she carried her son and got the toys billed after which she stormed off.