Megha is a headache

Narrator's POV

It was Sunday morning and everyone was home, and were having breakfast Megha sat beside Sathya. The sisters did have some similarities in their looks, even though their personalities were poles apart, they both of then had tall figures, small eyes and pointed noses. but Sathya always dressed in a plain sensible manner, while Megha wore extravagant clothes like frilly dresses and large earrings. She never leaves her room without completing her makeup. She was overdressed most of the time, which made her look grander next to Sathya. She was self indulgent and tried to be the center of attention where ever she was. She just took one bite and started, criticizing the food. She was not aware that it was Akhila who had made the food. Akhila seldom entered the kitchen, even if she did it would only be to cook something special for Srihari. It was rare for her to make dinner for the whole family. "The food I had in Paris was much better, the spices have not set properly, It should have more of a spicy touch. I agree I am not used to eating Indian food that much. Italian cuisine is much better." she complained. Megha was into modelling and travelled a lot to many foreign destinations. 

Akhila who found it too much lost her temper she already had an dislike towards Megha, and hated her stuck up behavior. "Oh you don't like my cooking, the others do not have any problem with it. You are the only one, you know what you make lunch today, actually make Italian lunch something you will like to eat. Something that has spice, flavor and taste. I will make my baby some other lunch, I don't want to burden his taste buds.

"Akhila calm down" Shiva said.

"Well I just said it casually, since nobody else cooks well enough for her in this house and she seems to know a lot about cooking she can make lunch today, besides she came in to help Sathya right? So it does make sense that she should help with the cooking." 

"It is ok I can cook" Sathya said starting understand that a big argument is about to begin. Sathya was always a peace maker and hated any sort of unpleasantness.

"No, you take rest. If you are going to continue doing housework what is the point of her coming." Akhila said.

"I will make lunch today" Megha said accepting the challenge.

Megha's POV

I have a confession to make. Nobody would have suspected this but........

I don't know how to cook. 

Maybe I did complain a lot about the cooking but it was because this food was not even close to the food I have had in high class restaurants, besides Akhila is very bossy and rude with me.

Well, I have a really good idea, I am going to order lunch from Italian chop. I will plate it and give it to them. I don't think anybody will suspect a thing. I stayed in the kitchen for one hour garnishing their plates (talk about good cooking) 

Akilandeshwari's POV

Megha did present lunch that day, everyone was really surprised as it actually tasted very good, much better than the cooking of anybody from this house. But it was because she had ordered from Italian Chop one of the best Italian restaurants around the city, as if she could cook that well. Empty vessels make more noise. "Why does the Pasta taste like Italian chop's" I asked

"Well does it, I have no idea" she replied

"And why is their an empty Pizza box in the dustbin. You made only one mistake Megha, you did not microwave the food. Kudos for the garnishing though. You can garnish the plates everyday until you leave. Most of the people started laughing at this . Megha looked really upset but she deserved it.

Arjun's POV

I went to my sister's house, today when I entered the hall, Srihari came and sat near me. "I am done" he said. Sadly my sister overheard. "Done with what" she asked. "Things he told me to do" Srihari replied. "You told him to do those miserable tricks. Everyone was shouting at Sriram." she asked quite surprised.

I chuckled. "How did you get such ideas" she asked in a calmer voice. "I just thought him the tricks I used to play on you" I said. She thought for a while the asked "So you were the one who hid my purse that time" she asked. I hid her purse one day and I myself forgot where I hid it. 

"Hey who is that cutie, you never told me about." I asked as a pretty girl came downstairs and sat on the couch.

"That's Megha, Sathya's sister and it is not your business. Find a job before trying to find a girl." she said as usual.

"Hi cutie, you are Megha right." I asked.

"No Meghs" she replied.

"Oh you do look like a Meghs" I said. It made her happy.