Vijaya being a jerk

Narrator's POV

A few months later...

Sathyavati, gave birth to a baby girl, and named her Sreeja. Megha who has now developed a liking towards Arjun and wanted to get to know him better, told everyone she was going to stay for a little longer as she wanted to help take care of the baby. As Sathya may find it a bit hard being a new mom.

Vijaya's POV

I had a very big problem, Abhinav, my boyfriend wants to meet me somewhere other than school. He said meeting me at school was same as meeting me at home as it is congested with my family members. I have no chances of going out somewhere without getting caught. Life is very hard when you have three older brothers and harder when they work in your school. I decided to lie that I was not feeling and take a day off , he too agreed to the same, the riskiest part of the plan was he was going to meet me at my home.

When everyone were at work or school, he climbed over the trash can and entered the room through the window. My room was at one end of the house, nothing is audible from the rest of the house. I greeted him, then he shocked me as he pulled out a bottle of beer. We were both underage, but who cares, it is fun and you only live once. Abhinav is known for doing risky stuff, that was the reason he was this popular in school, I was proud to be his girlfriend. He was one of the cutest guys in school, he was a part of the football team and was always up for fun. I took a sip, it tasted nice, so I took another one and another one. I have never tasted alcohol before, but had enough for a first time. We were then casually talking about random stuff.  Suddenly, Sathya entered the room. She looked shocked, thankfully she was speechless. Abhinav took the chance and escaped through the window.

Sathyavati's POV

I can't believe Vijaya called a boy over to the house, and that too they were having alcohol. I knew she was not a good innocent girl but this was too much, I had to tell her brothers about that but, sometime later, she came to me and begged not to tell anyone. She even promised that she would never do something like that ever again. Maybe she did realize her mistake, I decided to keep quiet, telling on her will land her in a lot of trouble.

Later that evening when Akhila asked me how my day was, I couldn't lie to her any further, I told her what had happened. She looked super mad. I told her, that Vijaya promised never to do such thing again. "She wanted to do this again" she asked angrily. "That Vijaya is an idiot, what is wrong with this family." I could not stop her from going upstairs to Vijaya's room.

Akilandeshwari's POV

I was furious. How can she have alcohol in the house when her brother himself was not allowed to have it. That too she called a guy inside a room. Sixteen year olds these days think they are so grown up.

I went to her room, and asked her, "How could you do something like this, Sathya told me all about it" to my utter surprise she shushed me, she told me she was on the call. I grabbed the phone from the hand and checked the caller ID it said Abhinav, I couldn't take it anymore, I threw her phone on the floor and stormed out of the room. If I had stayed there for even another moment. I have no idea what I would have done.

Outside I heard Sriram talking on the phone, He was saying "Oh, I know Abhinav." I can't believe, he too was talking to Abhinav. I too will talk to that idiot now. I snatched the phone from him. "Abhinav, first of all you are a high school student. How dare you come and drink alcohol illegally in Akilandeshwari's house. If you ever talk or even think about Vijaya or alcohol ever again or I will have you in lock up."

I angrily looked at the caller ID. Wait it said Raju.