Chap-2

Getting a grip on himself and with a straight face , Taehyung released a deep sigh and entered the cabin of Jeon Jungkook. When he entered the room, he met with Jungkook's back but for a moment he became blank.

After 3 years he was going to see him, see his face, hear his voice. He didn't know what to feel or what to say but he knew had to be there. He wanted to run away but he knew it was not an option.He just told himself that he can do it and he had to do it for his father's sake , for his own sake.

Gathering his courage, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and without any emotion he called,

" Jeon Jungkook."

On the other hand, Jungkook was still facing the window when he heard his cabin's door open. He didn't look back but when he heard Taehyung's deep voice something twitched in his heart but he just ignored it and turned around to face Taehyung with an emotionless expression.

As soon as he turned around his breath hitched. He always knew Taehyung was handsome but now the Taehyung who was standing in front of him was looking ethereal. The navy blue suit perfectly complemented his tan skin , his midnight black hair enhanced his sharp features , his eyes were deeper than his voice but his eyes held no emotions.

Jungkook was in a trance , as if time worked like a wand and made Taehyung more handsome than ever. Unknowingly , Jungkook's eyes went to Taehyung's lips that looked more plump and pink. His mind started to wonder ,does his lips taste the same as it tasted three years ago ? Was it softer, sweeter than before ? As soon as Jungkook realized what he was thinking, he quickly shook off those thoughts.

When Jungkook turned around , Taehyung himself was in no better place. He forgot to breathe because the man in front of him became muscular than before , he got tattoos and piercings which made him look manlier than ever. He reached the peak of handsomeness.

However, Tae's eyes stopped at Jungkook's lips , more like the mole below his lips. The mole he used to kiss everyday like having breakfast and without which he couldn't start his day.

They both kept admiring each other , no words left their mouths , god knows for how long but none of them wanted to look away. Only the big black table was separating them.

Unwillingly , Taehyung looked away and Jungkook broke the silence.

Jungkook slowly kept walking towards Taehyung.

" You became more beautiful than before Kim," Jungkook said with a raised eye brow but it somehow didn't sound pleasing.

Taehyung was fixed in his spot and hearing Jungkook's words he just rolled his eyes because he knew Jungkook wouldn't just simply praise him. There were insults coming his way.

Taehyung scoffed, folding his hands on his chest , " I was always beautiful Jeon. It's you who never knew how to appreciate beauty."

Jungkook halted in his way and smirked ,

" Of course Kim you were always a beauty , only if your heart was as beautiful as your face my life would have been better." Jungkook taunted.

Taehyung let out a mocking chuckle ,

" Wow !! You are the one who plays with people's emotions and I have a bad heart? Not fair Jeon."

Jungkook started to walk towards Taehyung with an amusing smile plastered on his face looking directly into Taehyung's eye,

"I play with people's emotions Kim, at least I don't play with people's lives like you Kim. Oh or should I say Doctor Kim Taehyung?"

Hearing that Taehyung's smile faltered and a painful memory flashed in front of his eyes. Out of instinct , he balled his fists and buried his nails on his palm, bruising them.

Jungkook didn't miss the sudden change in Taehyung 's expression and he stood close to Taehyung , less than one hand distance. Jungkook raised his hand to tuck a hair behind Taehyung's ear and asked in a mocking tone ,

" Do you remember that day Kim? The day you took him away from me ?"

Taehyung jerked away Jungkook's hand which was tucking his hair behind his ear. Jungkook's small touch felt like it was burning his skin , he replied with a hurt yet firm tone ,

" I can't ever forget that day Jeon. "

Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes darkened , anger replaced his smirking face and he harshly gripped the back of Taehyung's hair pulling his face closer to him and spat with venom gritting his teeth,

" Good Kim. Very Good. Because I will never let you forget that day and make you suffer everyday for doing that."

After saying that they kept staring at each other , one with unreadable eyes and the other with eyes full of hatred.

Taehyung wasn't liking the way Jungkook came near him or was touching him. He wanted to stay from Jungkook as much as possible so he pushed Jungkook away ,

" Don't touch me Jeon."

Jeon stumbled a bit because of the push but quickly stood upright and again the smirk returned to his face which annoyed Taehyung to the core.

Jungkook kept walking forward and this time Taehyung kept walking backward because Jungkook's expression indicated no good intention.

" Why shouldn't I touch you Kim?" Jungkook asked , voice laced with amusement.

Taehyung's back met with the wall near the door of the cabin and he replied with a warning tone ,

"Just stay away Jeon. Otherwise...."

Jungkook pinned Taehyung hand against the wall strongly and asked amusingly

"Otherwise what Kim ?"

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hot breath near his ear and he felt weak on the knees but he very well knew he couldn't let that affect him . He looked at Jungkook sternly ,indicating that he was not affected by Jungkook in any way or his heart wasn't going haywire because of the closeness between them. He looked straight into Jungkook's eyes trying to tame his erratic heart beat and suppress his stirring emotions.

"I asked otherwise what Kim?" Jungkook's tone dropped an octave lower,  sending shivers in Taehyung's spine. 

"Otherwise , you won't be able to control yourself? Your old feelings will come back?"  Jungkook asked amusingly , moving closer to Taehyung's ears .

This ticked off Taehyung . After betraying him Jungkook had the audacity to mock his feelings , it didn't sit well with Taehyung. He didn't want to give Jungkook the satisfaction he was looking for so he laughed humorlessly ,

"Feelings? What feelings are you talking about Jeon?"

 Taehyung asked with a scornful tone staring deep into Jungkook's dark orbs. Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden loud voice. He realized it will take more than teasing to rile up Taehyung because the person standing in front of him was Kim Taehyung ,stronger and careful than before. Not the carefree Kim Taehyung ,he once knew.

Anger flashed in Taehyung's eyes and he stated with absolute loathe ,swatting away Jungkook's hands from his hand ,

" My feelings died for you the day you left me at our marriage altar Jeon ."

.                                                                          ******

So here is another  chapter. I hope you are liking it  and you will support the story lovelies. Don't forget to vote and looking forward to your comments.

See you in the next chapter.