Chap-39

" I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG ! "

Jungkook was still holding Taehyung by his thighs against the wall and he was still inside Taehyung.They kept on looking at each other and a deafening silence consumed them.

" What did you say? "

Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook's shocked face but Jungkook didn't respond. Jungkook took out his dick from Taehyung and put him down quickly without meeting Taehyung's eyes.Jungkook didn't have anything to say, he himself was very shocked. Without wasting another minute , Jungkook took a towel from the shelf and dashed out of the room leaving Taehyung frozen on his spot.

Taehyung was standing on his place like a statue, he didn't know how to react or what to do.He was sure he heard Jungkook saying he loves him. He always knew Jungkook was in love with him but hearing those 3 words and 8 letters from Jungkook after 3 years and after all that had happened made him feel a thousand of emotions all at once. He heard those words after a very long time and for the first time there was no hidden meaning or dishonesty behind it.

Taehyung didn't know what to feel . He wants to believe he heard it wrong but at the same time dance in joy. However, there were so many unsaid things between them that he couldn't enjoy the feeling of these words wholeheartedly. They had a lot to talk about and a lot to sort. Sometimes, they just go with the flow but at some point of life everyone need clarity.

Similarly, Taehyung also needed clarity.He wanted to know what his and Jungkook's relationship meant.Their hearts were attached by a string of love but was entrapped by a web of hatred.

Taehyung didn't want to stay like this anymore , more like he didn't want to feel like this anymore.One moment ,he feels so loved,next moment he feels worthless.These mixed feelings were eating him alive.He wanted answers so he wore the bathrobe kept on the shelf and went outside the washroom after cleaning himself.

When Taehyung got out, as expected he found the room empty.So he went outside the room and saw Jungkook was making breakfast, pretending like nothing happened. Taehyung walked towards Jungkook but Jungkook didn't meet Taehyung's gaze. He pretend to be normal and tried to say normally ,

" Let's have breakfast, then I will drop you in the hospital."

Taehyung let out a dry chuckle ,he was laughing out of anger and pain.He snatched the pan from Jungkook and turned off the stove out of anger.Jungkook still refused to look at Taehyung and was ignoring him purposely.

Jungkook was walking towards the fridge but Taehyung seized him by his shoulder and made him turn around .

" What ? "

Jungkook asked , trying to sound mad but fear was evident on his face.Taehyung was getting mad because Jungkook was clearly pretending.

" Don't pretend , Jungkook. You know very well what I want to talk about,"

Taehyung tried to speak calmly but he was evidently angry.

" I don't want to talk,"

Jungkook replied crudely and wanted to move away. But Taehyung stopped him and asked genuinely,

" For how long ,Jungkook? For fucking how long we are going to delay discussing on this topic? "

" What topic? There is nothing to talk about,"

Jungkook continued to play clueless because he wanted to avoid the topic as much as possible.

Taehyung's anger rose visibly and he held Jungkook by the jaw and made him look into his eyes and asked the most common yet the hardest question,