Chap-11

Two days had passed after that incident in the office and Jungkook thought Taehyung had really gone mad. Taehyung's court hearing was just tomorrow , instead of panicking or being sad , his boxy smile was glued to his face and he was cheerful than usual ,greeting everyone contentedly. To top it all, Taehyung even started to talk nicely to Jungkook and if Jungkook insulted him , Taehyung would simply ignore him with a gentle smile.

Jungkook really didn't have the time to deal with Taehyung because he was busy with his own business and after the stunt Taehyung pulled , his business needed his attention more. But he was internally praying for Taehyung's well being and even started to look for best psychiatrist in the city.

After a tedious day at the hospital, Taehyung was craving for some ice cream so he drove to his favorite ice cream parlor. It was night and the moon was beautiful than ever glowing with all its might fading the night darkness. Trees on both sides shading the empty road brought back some pleasing memories.

Thinking about the memories always brought a cluster of sadness in Taehyung's heart and tears would roll down his cheek. However, today he felt different.A beautiful smile adorned Taehyung's pristine face and warmth draped his heart recalling the memories he once buried deep down in his heart.

Taehyung always had a sweet tooth and he often used to crave for ice cream so Jungkook used to bring him to this ice cream parlor on his motorbike. He would wrap his arm around Jungkook and rest his head on Jungkook's sturdy back and enjoy the night breeze.

He stopped his car a little far from the parlor and he walked inside the parlor ordering his favorite strawberry flavored ice cream.He sat by the window facing the entrance and took out his phone .

After sometime , the bell chimed notifying the arrival of a new customer making Taehyung raise his head. Taehyung smiled sweetly towards the person when their eyes met but the latter looked behind him in confusion.He couldn't believe Taehyung was simply smiling at him and his frown deepened.He stepped towards Taehyung bending a little and sniffed,

" Are you drunk Kim?"

Taehyung gave him a poker face,

"Oh , shut up Jeon!Come sit down , let me treat you today."

Now Jungkook was genuinely confused and concerned at the same time.He couldn't fathom why Taehyung was so calm and why he was talking to him like everything was sorted out between them.He was bewildered by the sudden act of chivalry because since the day they had met they only quarreled.

Taehyung sensed the hesitation and confusion in Jungkook and pulled Jungkook to the seat in front of him ,

" Don't think so much Jungkook, you will get wrinkles, "

Taehyung said, smoothing the frown on Jungkook's forehead with his thumb but Jungkook felt a sudden rush of joy when Taehyung called him by him instead of Jeon.

" I know we are not in talking terms and bla bla bla but I am not in the mood to quarrel today. So let's put our differences aside today."

Taehyung added and Jungkook just kept listening to him liking the idea instantly.Honestly , Jungkook was not also in the mood for argument ,he wanted to relax so he came here and fortunately found Taehyung.

Taehyung ordered mint chocolate for Jungkook and soon silence engulfed them . They haven't spoken to each other civilly since they met so the silence was expected.However, the silence was not awkward nor that too comfortable, they stole glances from each other or looked into their phone .Soon the waiter came with their order and they ate in silence exchanging small talks.