Chap-44

After a grievous night the moon left Seoul at the sun's mercy.The sun tried to illuminate Seoul with its light but failed to overpower the darkness shrouding Taehyung's heart. In the middle of the night Taehyung broke into cold sweat as the image of bloodied Jungkook played on his mind.

He woke up screaming and crying for Jungkook and both Jin and Namjoon had a hard time controlling him. He was only under control when Namjoon told him about his plan but still was utterly troubled.

His heart was sinking ,thinking that Jungkook had to spend a whole night with those monsters. He tried to console himself that Jungkook was a strong man and he can handle himself but his heart only wanted Jungkook.

After waking up from his distressed sleep, Taehyung kept on checking the phone waiting for Mr.Kang's message but there was none.He felt like Mr. Kang was deliberately playing with his poor heart.

On the other hand, Jin and Namjoon went to talk to Yoona's parents and Taehyung felt terrible for doing this to Yoona.Moreover, Namjoon with the help of Yoongi released a statement on Taehyung's behalf that the DNA results were wrong and the criminals will get bail on 3pm.

Taehyung knew the thing he was doing was completely appalling. People's trust on law and justice will break after this and people with power will start to believe they are above the law and everyone. But Namjoon promised him that nothing like that will happen.So he was holding onto that promise.

When Taehyung was immersed in his own misery, his phone dinged with a text ,alerting him.

He quickly pulled out his phone and checked the text. He saw Mr.Kang texting him the time and instead of the address, he said that his men will pick him up from his parking lot in Mr.Kang's car. After getting the text, he immediately called Namjoon and Jin, Jimin and Yoongi rushed to Namjin's house.

Both Jin and Namjoon along with Yoongi and Jimin came to Namjin's house and they discussed something for hours.

After one hour the criminals were released on bail, Taehyung drove to his hospital and was waiting in the parking lot.His heartbeat was increasing with each passing time and he tried to keep his cool.

Taehyung was on the edge of losing his patience when a car abruptly stopped in front of him. 3 men dressed in all black and wearing mask got down from the car and stood in front of him.Seeing their appearance Taehyung understood they were Kang's men.

Without saying anything one of the man came and grabbed Taehyung by the arm and tried to shove him inside the car but Taehyung yelled,

" Don't touch me fucker!"

The other man immediately pointed a knife toward Taehyung hiding it from the camera and other passersby and whispered in his ears threateningly,

" Keep it down if you want to see your lover in one piece."

Taehyung managed to keep his cool and sat on the car but when one of Kang's man was going inside the car, a delivery man bumped into him and quickly apologized,

" Sorry,I am sorry , sir!"

The man just pushed aside the delivery man and got into the car and the car started to leave the parking lot.

As soon as the car left the parkin g lot, the men pulled out a rope and tied Taehyung's hand behind him making Taehyung protest but one men pulled out his gun and pointed towards him .Taehyung stopped struggling because he knew there was no use rebelling.

The men also blindfolded Taehyung and seized his phone and threw it out of the window so their location couldn't be traced. The car was intentionally moving around the city to confuse Taehyung so that he can't detect the road even by hearing.