Chap- 25

After the last day, Jungkook put his heart and soul into finding how the pictures from his laptop were transferred into the pen drive. He tried recalling the events of the last day and as far as he remembered was that the only time he left his cabin was when he went to Taehyung's. Even if someone transferred the pictures during that time, how did he manage to exchange the pen drive.

When he was sinking in his thoughts Olivia knocked on his cabin's door and entered. When the door opened ,a familiar perfume invaded his nostrils. Instantly, he looked up and saw his assistant standing in front of him with a coy smile.

A thought was roaming around his mind but he didn't want to believe it. His secretary was with him for a very long time and he trusted her but then again he knew ,Olivia was into him. Jungkook thought can jealousy really make people do deplorable things?

Olivia took steady steps towards Jungkook ,moving her body sexily and tried to speak in an innocent tone. This was not the first time , Olivia tried to be close to Jungkook but Jungkook was too engrossed in his own things to give two fucks about Olivia . However, if this time Olivia tried to mess with Taehyung, Jungkook wouldn't seat quiet.

" Sir ,you look exhausted. Can I help you in any way?"

Olivia said this and moved behind Jungkook's chair and started to massage Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook noticed for the first time how fake and cringe her tone was and was disgusted by her touch.

However, he wanted to find out the truth ,so he decided to go on with his assumption.

When Jungkook entered his cabin yesterday in the noon after his fight with Taehyung, he smelled the similar perfume that Olivia was wearing but yesterday he was too occupied in other things to give a damn about it.

Secondly, he remembered when he and Taehyung were going into the meeting room ,Taehyung bumped with her and the pen drive fell from Taehyung's hand and Olivia handed Taehyung the pen drive.

Thus, Jungkook thought of taking a shot and he pulled Olivia from behind holding her hand that was massaging his shoulders .Jungkook looked at her flirtily and sexily caressed her waist with the back of his palm and grabbed it to pull her closer to him. Olivia jerked forward and fell on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook felt horrible doing this but ignoring his uncomfortable feeling ,he removed hair from Olivia's face and held her waist and smiled saying,

"I think you deserve a reward for what you did."

Olivia frowned hearing what Jungkook said and pretended to play dumb,

" What are you talking about Sir? I did nothing,"

Olivia said, tracing her finger on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow with a smirk and brought Olivia closer to him.

" Don't play dumb,I know you exchanged the pen drive when you oh so accidentally bumped into Taehyung,"

Jungkook said in a mocking tone.

Jungkook was trying to make Olivia confess so he can prove to Taehyung, he did nothing. Olivia was surprised how Jungkook got to know about this and thought Jungkook will scold her but the next words from Jungkook made her confident.

"I hate Taehyung and I want to thank the person who helped me in bringing down Taehyung. So if the person isn't you then I need to find who it is. I would love to thank the person personally in my apartment inside my bedroom."

Jungkook winked , caressing her waist and was about to remove Olivia from his lap but Olivia lost her senses when she heard how Jungkook is planning to thank. So like a dumb bitch she confessed,