Chap-18

The sun ray peeped through the window and fell onTaehyung who was sleeping on the sofa making him look like a fallen angel.Taehyung didn't realise when he fell asleep but the rays of the sun disturbed his sweet slumber.

He woke up with a pout adorning his cute face rubbing his sleepy eyes and looked around him.He noticed a black jacket was on his lap and he immediately realised it was Jungkook's jacket and the memories of last night made an appearance in his mind.

He smiled shyly thinking about it and hugged the jacket tighter to inhale the smell of Jungkook and trying to feel the warmth but asked himself where was Jungkook.

Stretching his limbs he got and went to the washroom to freshen up and change into a pair of fresh clothes.After doing his morning routine,he went for a round in the hospital and checked on the children he met yesterday.

The infant girl was doing okay, she was kept under observation and the older kid was in the daycare since last night.

It was 9 in the morning and his stomach was screaming for food so he went to his cabin to order food.But as soon as he entered his cabin he was shocked.His table was filled with mouth watering food and his favourite desserts were served.His stomach growled when the aroma of the food reached his nose and he became happy thinking Jungkook did all that.

However,his happiness was short lived when he saw Minjun in front of the window.Internally ,he scolded himself for expecting Jungkook to do it.Just because Jungkook had been sweet to him for the past few days,it didn't mean everything was okay between them and they will do things for each other.

"I thought you won't come and all my effort would be wasted,"

Minjun said dramatically.

" Why are you here early in the morning ?"

Taehyung asked in an uninteresting tone because suddenly his mood changed. For a few days he was living in a bubble but one can't run from reality for long.It was a harsh truth but Taehyung had to swallow the harsh pill of reality.

" Ouch!"

Minjun put his hand on his heart and pretended he was hurt from Taehyung's word making Taehyung roll his eyes.

" I thought after seeing this I will get warm hugs and kisses but all I am getting is a dull reaction.How sad! "

Minjun added dramatically.

Tae didn't respond and asked Minjun to join him for eating.He also called Boemgyu the child he met yesterday and why not, the food was more than enough for 3 people.

Boemgyu's eyes sparkled seeing so much food in front of him but he was hesitating to eat.So Taehyung assured him,

" It's okay angel , eat as much as you want ,no one will say anything and if someone says anything we will punch them together.Okay?"

Boemgyu giggled and digged in and Tae looked at him with fond eyes.For some reason Taehyung lost his appetite but his stomach needed food.He was about to take his first bite when the door of his cabin flung opened.There stood Jungkook with a beautiful smile on his face but it soon faltered when he saw Tae sitting with Minjun having breakfast.

Jungkook quickly hid the brown bag behind him and soon irritation took over his face.Taehyung noticed how Jungkook's smile faltered and how he hid the bag. Seeing the bag he felt more than happy because the bag carried breakfast.He was sure Jungkook brought breakfast for them.

" Don't you know how to knock?"

Minjun asked rudely,voice coated with agitation.

Jungkook crossed questioned ,