Chap-9

After pushing Jungkook away , Taehyung was about to leave the cabin but he was stopped when Jungkook twisted his wrist behind his back and pulled him closer to his chest,

"Leave me Jeon," Taehyung yelled.

" I toyed with your emotions ,I hit at your two weaknesses ,still why aren't you ruining me Kim? " Jungkook asked with clenched teeth as he twisted Taehyung's hand more.

" I know the amount of power you have , can ruin me anytime but why am I not ruined yet Kim?" Jungkook brought his face closer to Taehyung's neck and mumbled it, waiting for Taehyung to answer.

After such a long time Taehyung was so close to Jungkook. Jungkook was losing his mind in Taehyung's presence. It would be an absolute lie if Jungkook says he didn't miss Taehyung being close to him or he doesn't want Taehyung in his arms.

All these years he never let anyone come close to him let alone touch him. He hated the idea of someone else being in his arms other than Taehyung. He would remain untouched rather than letting someone else touch him .Taehyung 's touches, his kisses were carved on Jungkook's body. He didn't want to feel it that way. He didn't want to be under Taehyung's spell but his body and soul revolted against it.

The addictive scent of Taehyung wasn't helping him either so unwillingly Jungkook succumbed to his desire. For him Taehyung was always irresistible and he was enchanted by Taehyung.

He tilted Taehyung's head to the side to expose his neck more . The flawless tan skin of Taehyung provoked Jungkook more. So Jungkook started to leave a trail of wet kisses on Taehyung's neck ,sucking and biting his tan skin. Taehyung felt a ripple of pleasure invading his body when he felt Jungkook's soft lips on his bare skin.

" Jungkook,"

Taehyung tried to stop him but it came out as a moan. Taehyung also couldn't help himself.His body longed for Jungkook's touches against his will .When after 3 long years when he was finally being touched by Jungkook , Taehyung's body betrayed him.

Hearing Taehyung's moan did something to Jungkook and in an instant he pinned Taehyung to the wall and started to kiss Taeyung's neck more hungrily. Unconsciously and unknowingly , Taehyung's hands made its way to Jungkook's shoulder and the other interlocked with the back of Jungkook's hair pushing him towards him.Jungkook slowed down his pace ,leaving butterfly kisses on Tae's neck he asked again,

" Tell me , why aren't you ruining me yet?"

" I can't ,"

Taehyung blurted out with his closed eyes. He didn't want to say it but the words just rolled off his tongue.

Jungkook stiffened in his position and he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked so enchanting with his eyes closed , breathing heavily with his luscious lips parted and wearing Jungkook's marks.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and brought their foreheads together and asked softly ,

"Why? Do you still love me ? After all I have done? " 

Jungkook asked.

Taehyung soon came out from his trance as soon as Jungkook's words entered his ears . He looked at Jungkook with fear when he realized in what position they were in and what just happened.

He can't let Jungkook overpower him nor he wanted to be vulnerable in front of Jungkook.

He cursed himself for getting swayed away by Jungkook and put his hands on Jungkook's hand that was cupping his cheeks and removed it quickly.

" I don't love you Jungkook. Not anymore, " 

Taehyung replied loudly to make Jungkook believe or maybe himself.