Chap-35

The sun was playing hide and seek with Seoul city.A hue of pale blue was scattered on the gigantic sky with a hint of light orange as the sun was hiding behind the moist clouds that were roaming on the sky.

The drenched smell of soil and leaves filled the nostrils of Seoul people , making them lazy and wanting them to wrap themselves with their warm blankets and sleep without a care in the world. But the hustle and bustle of city life never stopped .

Similarly, the jet black hair male sleeping under the warmth of his blanket didn't want to wake up from his sweet slumber but the weight of his responsibilities were too heavy for him to ignore.So with a grunt he woke up, welcoming the sun ray hitting his face and stretched his limbs.

He lazily looked around to find a certain ravenette haired boy beside him but there was no trace of him inside the room.Removing the blankets , he got up with difficulty since the happenings of last night ached his lower body.

He went inside the washroom taking a warm shower ,feeling all refreshed and made his way downstairs wearing the ravenette's clothes.His eyes lit up seeing the ravenette making breakfast ,humming a tune and smiling.

A wave of relief washed over him thinking the ravenette wasn't in a sour mood after yesterday's night.The ravenette heard the footsteps of someone but his smile disappeared thinking maybe the jet black hair guy regrets yesterday's doings.

The ravenette gathered his courage and looked up with a small smile and greeted the older,

" Good morning , Taehyung."

Jungkook got back his breath when Taehyung returned a genuine smile and chirped,

" Good morning Kookie."

They both felt a burden was lifted off their chest and the situation around them wasn't as awkward as they thought to be.

Seizing the opportunity Taehyung approached Jungkook ,back hugging him and placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheek and asked,

" What are you making Kookie? I am hungry."

Taehyung pouted but Jungkook was quick to kiss away the pout and replied,

" Wait a little more , baby.I am making pancakes and strawberry milkshakes then will feed you."

Taehyung nodded in understanding and rested his head on Jungkook's back while Jungkook continued cooking.

The whole thing felt very domestic.No soul in Seoul would believe that these two men were claiming to hate each other and swore to mess with each other's life just months ago.It is often said time heals everything but can time patch the scattered pieces of a broken heart?

Well, the answer is no.Taehyung and Jungkook were very well aware that the moment they would leave the house, the battle between them would commence.

Jungkook kept quiet because Taehyung was dealing with a very grave issue and he didn't want to hinder it because the life of a 16 year old girl was at stake.So for now Jungkook decided to keep away their differences aside and help Taehyung in bringing justice to the girl.

Taehyung and Jungkook were having their breakfast and talking over this matter when the sound of Taehyung's phone ringing interrupted them.Taehyung got up from his seat anxiously as soon as he heard the news over the phone ,making Jungkook worried.

Jungkook held Taehyung's arm when he ended the call and asked,

" What happened , Tae?"

Taehyung looked at him sadly and said,

" The girl was conscious last night but as soon as she woke up she started crying heavily and didn't let anyone come near her.The doctors had to give her sedatives to calm her down."