Chap-21

After Taehyung's encounter with Boemgyu and the infant girl, Taehyung decided to start a new orphanage for children like them and provide them with the best facilities. Boemgyu and the infant were with Namjin couple who happily welcomed them.

3 days passed after that heartwarming night with Jungkook. But last night Taehyung stayed up all night in his cabin working on the presentation consisting of the ideas about the orphanage and was reviewing them now one by one. He was very keen for this new project and to his surprise Jungkook agreed to help him.

After completing his work, Taehyung went to the washroom and changed his clothes for the meeting since he was wearing yesterday's clothes. When Taehyung came out ,he saw Jungkook bending on the side of his table and doing something on his laptop.

He cleared his throat, gaining Jungkook's attention and Jungkook smiled at him warmly. Taehyung slowly walked towards him and asked with a frown, suspicion lacing his tone,

" What are you doing, Jungkook?"

Jungkook straightened up and snaked his one hand around Taehyung's waist pulling him closer and with his other thumb he smoothened Taehyung's frown and sweetly kissed his forehead.

After that night, they were surprisingly being sweet to each other and haven't quarreled since then. Taehyung tried not to get used to the sweetness because he never knows when Jungkook will do something to hurt him.

" I copied your presentation in the pen drive. My baby had been working all night , I can at least do this much for you. Can't I baby?"

Jungkook asked, making Taehyung smile. Taehyung couldn't trace any animosity in Jungkook's doe eyes so he nodded, taking the pen drive from Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung were heading towards the conference room when Taehyung collided with Olivia, dropping the pen drive in the process. She often lurks around Jungkook trying to seduce him but Jungkook never paid any attention to him. Olivia was good at her work so Jungkook maintained professional relationship with her.

Taehyung quickly apologized to Olivia who was bending to pick up the pen drive. Olivia showed a fake smile to Taehyung saying it's okay and handed him the pen drive . Olivia walked past them intentionally brushing her hand with Jungkook which Jungkook didn't care about but Taehyung clearly noticed it.

Taehyung was annoyed, he didn't like others getting close to his bunny but he had more important things to do right now other than getting jealous.

They quickly entered the room and saw every board member sitting over there and Taehyung's eye landed on Jin who was smiling at Taehyung lovingly and assuring him everything will be okay.

Taehyung was nervous because this was the first project he was handling and it meant a lot for him. Eluding his nervousness ,he started to talk about the project and inserted the pen drive in the projector to present his ideas.

As soon as the contents of the pen drive were displayed on the screen everyone gasped in shock making some members awkward while making others drool.

Taehyung was baffled by their reaction and turned his head back to look at the screen. When he looked at the screen, his eyes widened and his jaws dropped. He froze in his place and he became blank for a moment.

Jin quickly rose from his seat and angrily disconnected the projector from the screen making the screen go blank which was earlier showing Jungkook and Taehyung intimate pictures one by one like a slideshow.