Chap-40

" Are you serious?"

an overly excited and shocked Jimin yelled, jumping on the balls of his feet.

" You got laid after 3 years and that too with your ex husband, WOW! So much for hating each other," Jimin said sarcastically.

Taehyung glared at Jimin ,

" This is all you have to say after hearing everything?"

Taehyung asked , widening his eyes in disbelief.

" And what husband? He is not my husband!"

Taehyung deadpanned.

Jimin just shrugged it off and stuck out his tongue like a child and continued his blabbering.

It was 7 pm and Taehyung was in the Blue orchid bar with Jin, Namjoon , Yoongi and Jimin .They were really worried about Taehyung after hearing about his house and threats and they wanted to meet him.

Everyone offered Taehyung to stay in their houses but Taehyung denied. He didn't want to put other people's lives on the line because of him. Staying with Jungkook was the safest because that house was in a secluded area and no one had any idea about that house.

After completing his shift in the hospital ,he was escorted by Yoongi and Jimin to the Blue orchid bar cautiously. They made sure no one was following them.

After talking for some time ,Namjoon asked Taehyung what was going on between him and Jungkook. Taehyung at first hesitated to say anything but he could use some piece of advice. Thus, he revealed everything to everyone but couldn't meet Jin's eyes when he was talking about his pregnancy. He told them about today's morning incident and for the last 20 minutes , Jimin was stuck on his sex life with Jungkook.

" Wow! It must feel great to have dick inside you first thing in the morning, "

Jimin said teasingly ,earning a death glare from Taehyung.

Jimin was having a great time teasing Taehyung until Yoongi spoke,

" Don't pretend like I didn't ruin your pretty ass in the morning today,"

Yoongi said with a straight face, sipping his whisky making Jimin as red as tomato.

Taehyung choked on his drink and started to laugh and wiggled his eyebrows ,teasing Jimin. Jimin's cheeks flushed red and he slapped Yoongi's arm shyly.

" Wow , both the best friends were getting fucked early in the morning.True soulmates behaviour , I tell you, "

Namjoon jeered with a teasing smile and a sarcastic tone.

Taehyung's laughed died down and he was about to whine but Jin intervened,

" If you guys are done spitting nonsense , can we talk about more important things?"

Jin glared at everyone and soon everyone realised they had more important things to discuss.

Jin's cold gaze turned towards Taehyung, almost freezing Taehyung with his piercing looks and asked sternly,

" Why are you saying all these things to us now?"

Taehyung was intimidated by Jin's tone and wolf-like sharp eyes . Taehyung gulped and said looking down at his lap,

" I just wanted some piece of advice , I don't know what to do with everything and Jungkook's situation."

Jin's anger was visibly rising .He cleaned his fists to stop himself from getting more mad and Namjoon noticed it. Namjoon slipped his hand into Jin's closed fist and squeezed it a little to calm him down. Jin raised his voice a little,