Chap-32

Taehyung just couldn't sit idle after Jungkook bought the land.When he left for his home, he spent his day looking for new suitable lands ,calling his acquaintances and so on and so forth.He shortlisted 3 lands and decided to visit it early in the morning on the next day

.He made sure Jungkook doesn't get to know about it and went to check the lands but an obstinate Minjun tagged along with him.

On the next day after spending his whole morning looking at the lands, Taehyung was finally headed towards the hospital. He had a very critical and tough surgery scheduled today and he was sort of nervous for it. The surgery itself is very dangerous and there is an increased chance of stroke.

As he was nearing his hospital when he saw a swarm of reporters gathered in front of his hospital. He was bewildered seeing so many reporters and was trying to understand what was happening. He asked himself why can't a day in his life go by without any drama.

He got out of the car and Minjun followed behind.The reporter's attention turned to him and everyone surrounded him ,throwing questions at him one by one.

" Why did you decide to do a live surgery?"

" What is the motive behind it?"

" Are you doing it to bring back the hospital's glory?"

" Who is the patient?"

" Can you explain to us what the surgery is all about?"

Taehyung was clueless ,he didn't know what the hell the reporters were talking about.He doesn't remember announcing that he will do a live surgery. He was perplexed but when he saw Jungkook leaning on the reception with a proud smirk hovering over his lips,he understood what was going on.

With much difficulty he made his way through the flock of reporters and signalled the guards to keep the reporters away from the hospital.Taehyung headed to the reception and the staff gathered around him reporting how the patients and their family were complaining because of the nuisance created by the reporters .Taehyung just wanted to relax for sometime before performing the surgery but now he had a deal with a lot of things.

He scowled at Jungkook who was amusingly eating an apple and raised his eyebrows at Taehyung teasingly.

Minjun came inside and asked ,

" Are you really going to do a live surgery?"

Taehyung nodded in disagreement and was about to say something when Jungkook interrupted,

"Why not? Are you scared?"

" Get lost Jeon, not in the mood,"

Taehyung groaned in agitation.

Jungkook's smirk left his face as soon as he saw Minjun but he focused on pestering Taehyung,

" Think about the fame you and your hospital will get if you succeed.The press will be good for the hospital."

Taehyung looked at him with a tight lipped smile and gritted his teeth,

" Since when do you want good for my hospital?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but Minjun intervened and said,

" Keep your mouth shut Jungkook.Leave Taehyung alone."

Jungkook ignored Minjun like we ignore youtube ads while watching a video.

" I have made all the arrangements for the live surgery so you will do it,Kim," Jungkook asserted.

" And why will I listen to you ?" Taehyung deadpanned.

Jungkook gave him a scornful smile and said,

" Your hospital will get caught into a controversy if you refuse to perform live surgery after calling them.You know how the reporters and media are,they will add their own spice and will ruin your hospital's reputation."