Chap-5

"I am here and I am in favor of Kim Taehyung."

Everyone started to whisper when the new voice entered the room. Some people were shocked to see him over  here while others were in a daze because of the pristine beauty the man holds. 

The man wore a checked grey suit paired with white shirt and plain light grey tie. His hair was brushed back exposing his gorgeous forehead and he wore a serious expression making him look extra handsome. He was known as one of the leading businessman in Korea and was famous for his righteous nature , wisdom and immaculate beauty. He is known across the world as worldwide handsome Jeon Seokjin.

Jeon Seokjin walked inside the room , power and strength oozing from his demeanor . He  sat on the empty chair and moved forward , keeping  his clasped fingers together on the table. He looked directly into Jungkook's eyes asserting his dominance and said,

"My vote goes to Kim Taehyung and from now on his rules will be followed only." Jin moved his eyes towards   Taehyung who was beaming with happiness and nodded. Jungkook noticed it and closed his fist in anger.  

"I wasn't informed about the replacement of Mr. Lee, "  Jungkook finally spoke

" That's because I didn't feel like informing you. Got a problem with that?" Jin replied brashly.

Jin's word and cold disposition was pricking Jungkook like thorns.Jungkook wasn't expecting to meet Jin like this after 3 years. He wanted to run to Jin , hug him and tell him how much he had missed Jin over the years.This had been the longest he had been away from Jin . He was looking at Jin with hurt eyes but Jin ignored him completely.

Jin introduced himself though everybody knew him as the chairman of JS industries, 

" Hello ! Ladies and gentlemen , my name is Jeon Seokjin and I am the chairman of JS industries .But from now on I am also one of the board members of Bangtan hospital. Nice to meet you all."

Jungkook felt his blood boiling and he didn't want to spend a second over there.Many painful memories were flashing in front of his eyes so he rose from his seat with a thud and excused himself,

" I have some work to do so I will take your leave.My assistant will update me about the meeting . Thank you!"

Taking a last glance at Jin, Jungkook left the conference room hurriedly.

After one more hour, the meeting finally came to an end and everyone went after exchanging greetings. When Taehyung was at last alone with Jin, Jin looked at Taehyung fondly. He got rid off his grave expression and a beautiful soft smile replaced it .He opened his arms for Taehyung and  Taehyung ran to him giving  him a bone crushing hug.

" Hyung missed you Taetae, "

Jin held Taehyung tightly and told him affectionately.

"I also missed you Jin Hyung,"

 Taehyung replied with a content smile,"I am so glad that you are here.You saved me today."

Jin broke the hug and compassionately held Taehyung's cheek, 

"As I have promised earlier, you will always find me by your side whenever you need me ."

 Jin kissed his forehead and they engaged themselves in their own conversation unaware of the pair of eyes burning in jealousy. Jungkook wanted to talk to Jin so when he got to know the meeting ended he went there again.But seeing the interaction between Taehyung and Jin ,he was bubbling in anger.He buried his fingers in his palms and said to himself , gritting his teeth,

" Every time you   fucking give me more reasons to hate you Kim Taehyung.At first you killed my one older  brother and then you took away my another older brother from me .Because of you my Jin Hyung doesn't even look at me properly.I meant the world to my Hyung but because of you he is mad at me," Jungkook punched the wall near him with great force and was huffing in anger.