Chap-34 (M)

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

As I said before the smut over here will be horrible so I apologize in advance.Never wrote one before but there is always a first time for everything so don't be MEAN to your author.

"Then hold me and make me forget everything, Jungkook."

Jungkook felt his heart beating uncontrollably after hearing Taehyung.He wanted to make Taehyung forget everything but at the same time he didn't want to do something which Taehyung will regret later.

Taehyung was vulnerable now and Jungkook couldn't take advantage of him,no matter how much inviting the offer was.Jungkook opened his mouth to protest but Taehyung beat him to it,

" Just for tonight be MY Jungkook."

Taehyung brushed his nose on Jungkook's cheeks, cupping his cheek and continued,

" Be the Jungkook who bears only LOVE in his heart for me , the one who can't see his Taehyung cry ,the one who can go any length just to see my smile."

Taehyung was caressing Jungkook's face with his hands, kissing his face and saying those making Jungkook lose his sanity.Jungkook gripped the bed sheet tightly on his sides ,trying to keep his hands off Taehyung as if Taehyung was forbidden to touch.

Jungkook knew once everything starts, there was no going back.It wasn't like Jungkook didn't want Taehyung but now Taehyung was overclouded by his own emotions.If it was any other day, Jungkook would have already thrown himself on Taehyung shamelessly because the offer was too tempting.

Jungkook's body was flaring with need but he still controlled himself , pulling Taehyung from his neck who was busy kissing his neck and almost begging him to make him forget everything.

" This is not right , Taehyung.You are not in your senses. Sleep for now we will talk in the morning."

Jungkook said calmly, trying to make Taehyung understand but it offended Taehyung.

Taehyung detached himself from Jungkook ,abruptly standing and said with a hurt voice,

"If you don't want me just straight away reject me but don't tell me I am not in my senses. I am not drunk , Jungkook! "

Taehyung deadpanned and was about to leave the room but Jungkook back hugged him quickly and whispered in Taehyung's ear in a low tone,

" You have no idea how much I want you but not like this. Not when you are like. This is not a good decision, baby."

Taehyung turned ,snaking his arms around Jungkook's neck , their faces inches apart and said ,

" Let's make a bad decision then."

The last restraint of Jungkook broke ,hearing it.Why should he stop himself when both wanted the same thing?Moreover, he didn't want other men touch linger on Taehyung's body.Taehyung always belonged to him and he wanted to make Taehyung forget everything.

So without wasting any second, Jungkook captured Taehyung's luscious lips hungrily and started kissing him as if there is no tomorrow.He gripped the dainty waist of Taehyung tightly,pulling him closer to himself and sucked Taehyung's bottom lips.

For a brief moment , Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden attack but soon kissed Jungkook back with the same vigour.

They both hummed in satisfaction when their lips met because they were kissing each other after 3 years.The 3 years felt like 3 decades.There were so many instances where both just wanted to forget everything and kiss each other senseless . They felt like something was burning inside them and they never wanted to stop.They wanted time to freeze so the night never passes and they can cherish each other to their heart's content.