Chap-28

People often say a wounded heart is incapable of loving again but they tend to forget only a wounded heart knows the real value of love. When a wounded heart falls in love again,it falls limitlessly and hopelessly.

If first love teaches you what love is then last love teaches you what it feels like to be loved. Hence, Yoongi knows what it feels like to be loved because of the beautiful boy sleeping next to him. The person who loved him from afar, selflessly and without any expectations. He just loved Yoongi .

When Yoongi was unable to fight with his own darkness, the beautiful boy fought for him and illuminated his life with his unconditional love. Some people squander their whole life in search of true love but Yoongi considers himself lucky.This is because in his life, he got to experience love twice. One person taught him the meaning of love while the other showed him the beauty of love.

3 years would have been a living hell for Yoongi,if the beautiful boy named Jimin didn't enter his life.

With his head supported on one head, Yoongi admired the flawless face of Jimin and traced his fingers on Jimin's face enjoying the soft skin of the younger .He leaned down a little bit, placing a chaste kiss on Jimin's forehead and pulled the boy closer to his chest. An angelic smile spread on Jimin's face and he snuggled closer to the chest and greeted the older,

" Good morning, Hyung."

Yoongi looked at him with heart eyes and replied removing hair from his face,

" Good morning my cutest."

A red tint appeared on the apple of Jimin's cheeks hearing the nickname and he buried his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck to hide his shyness. Yoongi chuckled at the younger's behaviour and carried him in bridal style in the washroom .

" Freshen up ,love.I will make breakfast then I will drop you in your office today,"

Yoongi said ,kissing Jimin's face and heading downstairs.

Jimin did his morning routine and went downstairs to see his handsome boyfriend standing in front of the stove , mindlessly stirring the burnt onions.

Jimin rushed to him, snatching the spatula from him and quickly putting the pan away. Yoongi got startled because of the sudden movement. He blinked twice to come to his senses and quickly looked towards Jimin apologetically.

" I am sorry Jimin, I was lost."

Jimin gave him a small smile and hugged him gently and murmured,

" It's ok Hyung.No worries."

A tear quickly trickled down Yoongi's eyes but he quickly wiped it away.He didn't want Jimin to see him in tears but Jimin already saw it and broke the hug. Jimin caressed Yoongi's cheeks with both hands and said with an understanding and soft tone.

" You don't have to hide your tears hyung.It's okay to miss him especially today,I also miss Hobi Hyung a lot."

Yoongi couldn't stop himself anymore and threw his hands around Jimin's waist ,hugging him tightly and started to bawl.In between his tears he tried to speak,

" I am sorry Jimin but I miss him .I love you, you know that but I can't remove him from my heart. I spent half of my life loving him, it's not easy."

Jimin also couldn't stop himself from crying, he tightened his hold around Yoongi bringing their bodies closer to each other and said sniffling,

" Please,don't say sorry. I won't ever ask you to remove Hobi Hyung from your heart ,just give me a little bit of space in your heart. That's all I ask."