Chap-14

It was the day of the funeral.Every one said their last goodbye to Hobi but Hobi still lived in everyone's heart and memories. Hobi 's absence left a void in everyone's heart and nothing could ever fulfil it.But life needed to go on.

After the ritual was completed ,slowly everyone left for their own houses with a heavy hurt except Jungkook.He was looking blankly at the grave in the cemetery and he didn't know for how long he was sitting in front of the grave.

Suddenly , the bright blue sky turned misty and roared like a mighty lion. The sky began to cry as if it was in accordance with the hearts of others and was lamenting for the loss of Hobi.

Jungkook didn't move an inch, he was completely soaked but he didn't care.It felt like his soul left his body. Jungkook lost his mother when he was young and his father was always busy with his work.His brothers raised him and was very attached to them.

Jin was someone who always cared for him , loved him and gave him strength . But Hobi was his partner in crime and his safe place. He couldn't believe he would never see his brother ever again, see his beautiful smile nor feel his warmth.

His haven was snatched from him and he couldn't bear it.

Jungkook was brought back to reality when a hand was placed on his shoulder and shook him gently. He called out with a soft tone ,

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook slowly turned back and saw Taehyung standing behind him, water dripping from his hair, clothes fully wet ,sticking to his body.

In a blink of an eye , Jungkook's blank expression changed into a raging one. He was seeing red and with a jolt stood up making Taehyung step back in fear.

Before anyone could say anything , a loud sound of slap reverberated piercing through the dense sound of heavy rain. Taehyung's face was turned to the left and he was holding his cheek with his hand.

Jungkook didn't let Taehyung recover from the shock ,he held Taehyung by his shoulders jerking Taehyung forward harshly and yelled,

" Are you happy now Kim Taehyung?After killing my brother , are you satisfied now?"

Taehyung looked at him with disbelief and he managed to reply,

" What are you saying ,Jungkook?"

Jungkook scoffed and tightened his hold , staring into Taehyung's eyes with hatred ,he gritted his teeth,

"Don't pretend , Kim Taehyung.I know you wanted to take revenge from me because I left you on our wedding day and ruined your reputation along with your father.I know...."

Before Jungkook could spew more nonsense , Taehyung freed himself from Jungkook and nodded his head and chuckled in disbelief,

" Really Jungkook?Here , I was dead worried thinking about you and you are telling me I wanted to take revenge from you."

Taehyung rubbed his face with his palm , he was absolutely stunned, never in his wildest thought he thought about harming anyone and that too just to harm Jungkook.

He looked at Jungkook with a piercing gaze , all his worries and concerns for Jungkook were washed away with the rain .

" I am not petty like you Jeon Jungkook who hurts people who are not at fault just for revenge. It's your trait not mine, "

Taehyung snapped at Jungkook, jabbing his index finger on Jungkook's chest.

" I can't even imagine harming Hobi Hyung in my dreams , I love him as my Hyung too," Taehyung yelled in agitation.