chap-37

" Fucking JEON JUNGKOOK open my hands , I am telling you for the last time,"

an extremely agitated Taehyung screamed at the top of his voice, thrashing on the bed with his hands tied behind him with the headboard .

Jungkook who was sitting on the couch manspreading right across the bed ,gave him a bored look and went back to use his phone. Without looking up from the phone he replied boredly,

" Not until , you keep your pretty annoying mouth shut and agree to live here till the criminals are incarcerated."

Taehyung huffed in anger and cursed at Jungkook ,

" You fucking moron, how dare you inject sedatives on me and bring me here forcefully? Was your brain wrapped in foil paper that my words didn't penetrate your little brain when I clearly told you to stay away from me ?"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, still trying to untie the rope .

" I tried explaining to you nicely but your stubborn ass didn't agree so I had to do this.No way in hell I was going to leave you alone.So my cute little Taetae scream as much as you want but you aren't getting out of here my baby,"

Jungkook said with fake sweetness and gave Taehyung such a sweet smile that Taehyung felt like smacking Jungkook's gorgeous face.

A few hours ago when Jungkook tried to convince Taehyung to come with him , Taehyung was adamant on staying alone.Leaving Jungkook no choice, he rummaged through Taehyung's bag. when he was walking towards the tree and Jungkook luckily found the sedatives on his bag.

After working for 3 years in the hospital, Jungkook was very well aware of how to use needles and had a slight idea about medicines and their doses.He gave sedatives to Taehyung and brought him to his secret house.

When the effect of sedatives wore off, Taehyung woke up with confusion all over his face and when he realized where he was and a blurry image of Jungkook injecting him something flashed in front of his eyes, he cursed at Jungkook first thing after gaining his senses.

The loud cursing of Taehyung made Jungkook jolt up from his sleep who was sleeping beside Taehyung peacefully . Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was already boring holes in him.

When their glaring competition ended, Taehyung demanded answers from Jungkook and Jungkook explained everything to Taehyung very proudly and smirked at him but in return received a hard kick from Taehyung on his shin to remove that stupid smirk from Jungkook's face. Jungkook hissed in pain because of the strong kick and glared at Taehyung but Taehyung smirked in return.

Taehyung got up from the bed and was about to leave the house but Jungkook carried him back on his shoulders and tied him to the bed using his tie and since then Taehyung have been screaming nonstop yelling at Jungkook to untie him.

"I swear to god Jungkook, I will kill you. Open my hands you jerk ,"

Taehyung shouted and continuously cursed at Jungkook.

" Keep your mouth shut Taehyung, if you don't want me to shove my dick inside your mouth at this hour,"

Jungkook yelled back because he wanted to sleep desperately .It was 3 a.m. and he was drained but Taehyung was busy throwing fits and the constant yelling of Taehyung was getting on his nerves.

" Eww ! Shut up pervert,"

Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust but Jungkook raised his eyebrows ,looking at Taehyung's expression and said,

" What's with that face sweetheart? Don't pretend you don't like having my dick deep down your throat."

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, " Shut up! Before I chop off your dick , you Baboon."