Chap- 16

Everyone witnessed what happened on the dance floor but didn't hear their conversation .Moreover, no one wanted to interfere between them.

After Taehyung left , Jungkook went to the bar and gulped 3 shots in one go to control his emotions.

When Jungkook was going for his 4th shot , a voice from behind made him halt.

" How much will you hurt Taehyung , Jungkook? Haven't you done enough?"

Jimin asked Jungkook glaring at him. Jungkook turned around and gulped his shot and gave scoffed at Jimin,

" How I wish Jimin hyung, you , my other hyungs and my Jin Hyung could understand my pain.All you guys see is Taehyung but not me."

Jimin nodded his head in disagreement,

" You brought this upon yourself Jungkook."

After saying this Jimin left because he knew it was no use talking to Jungkook and Yoongi wanted to follow him but his eyes met with Jungkook.

Jungkook gave him a bored look and asked boredly ,

" What ? Do you also want to lecture me?" Jungkook turned around and ordered another shot.

Yoongi looked at him with a challenging look and stood in front of him and seized the glass from Jungkook's hand making Jungkook frown in agitation.

" First don't talk to me with this attitude kid,it will only take me 2 seconds to beat that attitude out of you ,"

Yoongi said with his usual cold face but it did make Jungkook cower.I mean it was Yoongi after all ,his gaze was enough to make others pee their pants and no one in their sane mind would mess with him.

Yoongi continued, " Second you are drunk so I am dropping you in your place."

Jungkook tried to argue but Yoongi just raised his eyebrow and mockingly asked folding his hands on his chest,

" Do you want me to call your Jin Hyung?"

Hearing that Jungkook pouted, making Yoongi's heart melt.It reminded him of the old Jungkook who always had his bunny smile on his face and was a goofball. Circumstances made his heart cold and hatred overclouded his judgement.

Jungkook uttered sadly ,

" Jin Hyung won't care."

Yoongi gave him a slight smile and gently squeezed his hand,

" Trust me, everyone cares ."

Jungkook's heart became heavy hearing that and he felt happy after a long time.Unable to contain his emotions he just threw himself at Yoongi making him stumble a little bit because of the sudden impact but Yoongi hugged him back.

Yoongi never liked physical contact but he was weak for his 2 younger brothers and of course Jimin and Hobi.

After they broke the hug , Yoongi dropped Jungkook at his place and throughout the drive none of them said anything.When Jungkook was about to get out of the car ,Yoongi said

" If you want us to understand you , give it a thought why everyone is against you. Jimin knew you before he knew Tae and Jimin always treated you like his younger brother. So think why your hyung is against you.

Jin Hyung who raised you ,doesn't want to look at you now.Try to understand why Jin Hyung stopped talking to you.

And lastly for the person you are trying to seek revenge on was my husband too.So think why I am not blaming him."