Chap-4

Hello ! My lovely people. As promised , I am back with an update. Lets get it! *Let me know if you find any mistakes .Will correct them .*

"What the hell is wrong with you Jeon?"

Taehyung yelled barging into Jungkook's office and opening the door with a loud bang. Jungkook who was sitting on his chair and leisurely sipping his morning coffee flinched hearing the sudden outburst.

Jungkook looked up just to witness an angry Taehyung but he didn't bother asking why he was angry. Instead Jungkook rolled his eyes and greeted boredly .

"Good morning Kim,"

Jungkook took another sip without minding the presence of Taehyung but it agitated Taehyung further.

Taehyung strode towards Jungkook angrily and in a swift motion pulled Jungkook by the collar , spilling the coffee along with the cup.

"Why did you make so many unnecessary changes in the hospital rules Jeon? "

Taehyung asked with gritted teeth, their faces were inches apart.

"This is a hospital Jeon ,not your damn business from where you can dig money.Here people's lives are saved ." Taehyung said sharply and looking pointedly at Jungkook.

Hearing Taehyung's words, Jungkook was vexed. He wasn't liking how Taehyung was talking about saving lives where he was the reason behind somebody's death. What a hypocrite , Jungkook thought.

So in a fit of rage , Jungkook yanked away Taehyung's hands harshly from his collar and roughly held him by the jaw,

" Saving people's lives?" Jungkook scoffed." It's funny coming from you, Kim. Did you fucking forget how you killed someone 3 years ago? "

Jungkook shouted leaving Taehyung's jaw roughly, leaving his finger's print on Taehyung's rosy cheeks.

A painful memory peeped inside Taehyung's mind. How can he forget that ill-starred day.The day when he performed his first surgery and failed.The day he was torn between duty and love.And of course the day where he for the first time saw ceaseless hatred for himself in Jungkook's eyes

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with an unreadable expression and he was at a loss of word.

"I ... no... Je...," Taehyung was stuttering badly , he didn't know what to say in his defense while Jungkook was looking at him with sheer hatred.

" No , what Kim?" Jungkook held Taehyung by the shoulder in a bruising grip and shook him. Taehyung took a deep breath and controlled his stirring emotions forcibly . He didn't want to fall weak in front of Jungkook so he freed himself from Jungkook,

"I did what I had to do . I don't owe you any explanation," Taehyung stated, trying to sound stern .

"I don't want an explanation from a MURDERER like you ,Kim , "Jungkook spat back.He was looking daggers at Taehyung and distaste for Taehyung was quite evident on his face.

Taehyung was taken aback by hearing the word murderer. He thought how Jungkook could call him a murderer so easily. He also loved him very much.

"I had no choice Jeon," Taehyung replied with remorse.

As soon as the words left Taehyung's lips , it pressed a nerve in Jungkook making his blood boil. He pressed Taehyung against the wall holding his shoulder ,

"You fucking had a choice but you chose to play a saint." Jungkook's eyes became red from anger , he punched the wall beside Taehyung's face with force ,bruising his knuckles ,