Chap-7

Double update!!

After that encounter of Taehyung with Jungkook , 3 months passed.The situation between Taehyung and Jungkook was deteriorating with the passing time.Jungkook didn't let go of any opportunity to throw derogatory remarks at Taehyung or creating hurdles in Taehyung's way.

They almost had to see each other everyday either in bar or hospital.They were at each other's throat whenever they used to meet putting a great show for other people.Although , Jungkook was trying to come in between Taehyung's work , within 3 months Taehyung managed to restore the reputation of Bagntan Hosiptal.

It was not fully restored but the success of Taehyung's surgery resonated in every TV channel ,hospital even household.3 critical surgery cases were successful under Taehyung's supervision and Taehyung managed to bring promising and excellent doctors in his hospital.The management was also getting better but Jungkook gave Taehyung a hard time.

It was 8 in the evening when Namjoon came back from his office after a tiring day.He was sitting on his couch with Jin on his lap kissing away his tiredness .Namjoon's hand made inside Jin's t-shirt , touching his soft skin and pulling him closer deepening the kiss.Jin moaned when Namjoon bit his lower lips and Naamjoon seized the opportunity to invade inside Jin's mouth.

Namjoon lifted Jin and made him lay on the couch and unbutton his first few buttons, diving to kiss his neck making hickeys and Jin's hand made his way to Naamjoon's head and shoulder pulling him closer. Naamjoon pinned Jin's hand above his head and went for Jin's collarbone but the buzzing sound of his phone interrupted their sweet moment.

Namjoon groaned and buried his head in the crook of Jin's neck and Jin chuckled, hugging Namjoon tightly.

" Pick up the phone Joon, it may be important," Jin said, trying to lift Joon's face from his neck when the phone kept ringing. Joon lifted his head lazily ,pecking Jin's lips and stood up to attend the call.Jin got up and hugged Joon from behind and Joon caressed Jin's hand which was wrapped around his torso.

After a few minutes of talking on the phone, Namjoon stayed put in his spot and Jin noticed Joon stiffened in his hold.Jin worriedly came forward and cupped Joon's face when Joon ended the call . Jin looked at him with a questioning look.

"Taehyung is arrested !" Namjoon said , shocking Jin.

Jin's hand fell to his side, "What?" He let out a cry in surprise." But why?"

" Taehyung is accused of illegal organ transplantation ,"

Namjoon replied, recovering from his shock," I have to go,"Namjoon added.

"I will come with you ," said Jin and rushed to get ready.After 15 minutes they hurriedly went to the police station and met with a sight that broke their heart.

Taehyung was sitting on a bench with his head hung low and his hands were cuffed.Jin ran to Taehyung and engulfed him in his heart .

"I didn't do it Hyung,"

Taehyung said in a shaky voice," You know I can't do such a despicable thing. I didn't do it."

Seeing Taehyung so vulnerable , Jin felt bad for Taehyung, he broke the hug and cupped his face and kissed his forehead .He lovingly said,

" I know my Tae can't do such an atrocious thing. Don't worry we will take you out , Hyung is here ."

Taehyung nodded his head and at that time Namjoon came with a police officer and went to the investigation room.Taehyung narrated the whole thing to Namjoon.

" 1 week ago, a patient needed a kidney transplant , it was an urgent situation so Dr. Park asked me if I could talk to other hospitals or anyone and arranged it. I contacted other hospitals and his other relatives but none of their kidneys matched. I was talking to a nurse when someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned to him. He told me that his son is also admitted in the hospital who is a distant cousin of the patient and he is his uncle.He asked me to check whether his son's kidneys matched with him or not. I quickly ran all the tests and after 1 hour came with the result.Luckily , his kidney matched and we conducted the operation.The father signed the consent form for kidney transplantation.