chap- 3

"Really?" Jungkook asked with a teasing tone ,holding Taehyung's hand.He twisted Taehyung's hand behind his back and pulled him closer, their chests almost colliding. He leaned closer to Taehyung's ear and asked in a husky voice ,

"Really ? You feel nothing when I come close to you?". Jungkook released Taehyung's one hand and brought his hands closers to Taehyung's cheeks. He was barely caressing it but locked his eyes with Taehyung and he continued,

"You feel nothing when I touch you ?"

Taehyung shut his eyes trying to feel nothing by Jungkook's touch which barely came in contact with his skin .Jungkook dived in Taehyung's neck and inhaled his scent ,his lips almost touching and teasing the exposed skin which made it difficult for Taehyung to stand still. Jungkook released Taehyung other's hand and grabbed Taehyung's waist to pull him closer to him. Taehyung jolted forward , his hands between their chests to push Jungkook away.

However, Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's waist tightened and he tilted Taehyung's neck to expose his skin more and blew a little on his honeyed skin. Taehyung struggled to get out of Jungkook's grip , almost feeling dizzy because of the unwanted closeness between them.He didn't want to feel anything nor wanted Jungkook's touch on him.The day of their marriage was playing in the back of Taehyung's mind.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung was struggling in his hold and it was oddly satisfying for him to see he had this effect of Taehyung till now.So he decided to tease further,

"Tell me Taehyung, you feel nothing when I kiss you ?"

Jungkook mumbled in his neck , squeezing Taehyung's tiny waist which perfectly fitted in his hand . Taehyung gasped at the sudden pressure and bit his lips to prevent himself from making any sound that would boost Jungkook's ego.

Taehyung closed his eyes and the day of his marriage flooded back in his mind vividly. He recalled how his father collapsed, how Jungkook tarnished his father's reputation , how he disparaged him and tainted his character in front of his relatives, media and hundreds of people.

Taehyung held Jungkook by the shoulder and pushed him away from himself huffing in anger,

" I feel nothing but disgust Jeon , when you come close to me or touch me. So just fucking stay away from me. You disgust me."

Jungkook snapped back with distaste , " Don't be delusional Kim. I am not interested in you , I hate you from the bottom of my heart." Jungkook deadpanned and looked at Taehyung with spite.

Taehyung fixed his suit and straightened his posture asserting determination and Jungkook also fixed his posture asserting dominance and they kept glaring at each other.

"I am not here to play Jeon , I am here to inform you that I am back as I promised 3 years ago. I will save my father , father's dream , Bangtan hospital and myself from you," Taehyung challenged , still glaring at Jungkook.

"Nice. I will make sure to make your and your father's life a living hell Kim. See you in the hospital tomorrow, " Jungkook replied in a threatening tone shoving his hands inside his pocket and glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung sneered , "Come at me with all your might Jeon. But if I burn in your hell ,I will make sure to drag you with me. " Saying this Taehyung left his cabin closing the door with a loud bang.

Taehyung rushed out of the building without looking back and went straight to his car. He was breathing heavily and punched his bonnet to get a grip on himself. After calming down Taehyung left the place and went to his home but his eyes held a blazing fire. He knew from tomorrow everyday will be like a battlefield and he was more than ready to fight , fight against Jungkook.

Inside the building, as soon as Taehyung left , Jungkook threw everything from his table out of sheer anger and kept chanting like a mantra that he hates Taehyung. Maybe he was trying to make himself belief that he hates the older but only time will reveal his true emotions.

####

After the eventful night , finally morning came with its scorching sun. Taehyung was on his way to Bangtan hospital. The hospital where he didn't want to work but he was indebted to responsibilities and promises. Donning a cream colored shirt tucked in brown dress pants he entered the premises of Bangtan hospital where staff were waiting for him with bouquets to welcome him.

This hospital was built by his father with utmost hard work ,blood , sweat and tears and it was among the top hospitals in Seoul where patients were taken care of and treasured. But in the last three years the hospital was seeing its downfall , courtesy goes to none other than Jeon Jungkook. 40 percent of the shares of the hospital was given to him as his wedding gift from Taehyung's father and rest to Taehyung.

In Mr.Kim's absence and Taehyung's absence , Jeon Jungkook had the power over the hospital and he left no stone unturned to defame or ruin the hospital.Taehyung had to rush to London because of his father's health and unwillingly had to leave the hospital under Jungkook's care.

Taehyung was cordially received by his staff , some of them knew him since they have worked for a long time while others just marvelled at his handsomeness. A warm and sweet smile was glued on his face and he was being introduced to the new people. However , this small encounter was interrupted when Taehyung hard commotion from the reception .

Without any delay , he sprinted over there to look into the matter and asked the receptionist what all the fuss was about. One of the nurse replied,

"Sir this patient Mr.Choi needs a laparoscopy."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow in confusion , " Okay if he needs it , then call the appointed doctor and take him to the operation theatre. I don't see a problem here." Taehyung said in the most obvious tone.

"There is a problem,"  Mr.Choi's wife shouted in anger wiping her tears harshly.

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart seeing the woman like that.

"The problem is the fucking rules of this hospital which instead of treating patients right ,sucks money from them. No wonder this hospital is losing its name."

Taehyung felt hurt seeing the lady like that. Also a cloud of confusion hovered over Taehyung's head and he looked pointedly at his staff for explanation. Detecting his confusion , another nurse replied ,

"Sir according to rules , before surgery 70 percent of the payment needs to be cleared but they are saying they can't pay right away. They need time to arrange money."

Taehyung became furious after hearing it because Bangtan hospital never neglected patients because of fees. It had even done crucial and most expensive surgeries for free a lot of times but here they are letting a patient suffer because of some won.

He looked daggers at his staff and ordered in a stern tone,

" Take the patient to the OT right away and call the team right now." 

The expression he held and the authority with which he ordered left no room for argument. When he saw his staff moving , he softened his expression and looked at the lady. He bowed and apologized humbly,

"I am sorry ma'am for the inconvenience but rest assured your husband will be provided the best service."

The lady just nodded still wearing the agitated expression and left .Taehyung stood up and looked at the receptionist and asked ,voice laced with vexation ,

" Did Mr. Jeon come today?" 

The receptionist nodded and Taehyung left for Jungkook's office in a fit of rage because he knew who was behind these absurd rules.

                                                                        ********

So here is another chapter. I hope you are liking it and you will support the story lovelies. Don't forget to vote and looking forward to your comments.

See you in the next chapter.