Chap-36

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with horror who was equally horrified but held Taehyung by the shoulder and pulled him closer.

Taehyung's house was situated in an isolated place where there were no neighbors and all. He liked staying in a quiet peaceful place so with his own hard earned money he bought this house.It made his heart sink seeing his house burnt in front of him but he couldn't move a muscle .

They stood there helplessly ,unable to do anything as it was getting hard for them to swallow what was happening.They were pulled out of their trance when Taehyung got a call from an unknown number.

Taehyung picked up the call but Jungkook asked him to put it on speaker.

" Did you like the surprise Dr. Taehyung?"

An unknown voice mocked through the phone.

"Who the hell are you fucker?"

Taehyung growled ,clearly displeased with the mocking tone.

"Now , that's not the way to talk to an elderly person , Doctor, "

the man responded ludicrously.

Taehyung balled his fist in anger and replied sarcastically,

"I will make sure to attend your manner teaching classes after you tell me who you are and what the heck you want."

An amusing chuckle was heard over the phone, testing Taehyung's already worn out patience ,

" It's not important to know who I am just change the dna result by tomorrow's dawn and we shall never cross paths. Otherwise....,"

" Otherwise what ? What will you do? Burn me ? Send your minions to harass me? Well! Go ahead ,do whatever you want but get this straight , I KIM TAEHYUNG WON'T ALTER THE TEST RESULTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR THREAT TO YOUR ASS. I DON'T CARE,"

an extremely infuriated Taehyung roared.

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's shoulder to calm him down but Taehyung was on the verge of losing his temper.Those miscreants tried to ruin a mere 16 year old girl's life and tried to assault Taehyung ,now burnt his house and has the audacity to call him and threaten him.He felt like strangling the man and pull out his tongue for spitting nonsense.

" Easy there Tiger.Too much stress is not good for a young doctor like you,"

the man jeered at Taehyung and continued,

" It's fine if you don't care but how about I mess with people who are close to you.You see my tiger cub, it will be a piece of cake for me to find the whereabouts of your loved ones and play with their worthless life.So I suggest you to quit being persistent and just listen to me."

" I dare you to lay a finger on my closed ones, I promise I will show you hell on earth and your old age won't be able to handle it,"

Taehyung replied aggressively.

" Why do you want to put your loved one's life on the line for an insignificant girl like her.Who is she to you? Did you also get swayed away by her youthful beauty?"

The man asked tauntingly.

Taehyung's face was contorted with rage because of the man's repugnant words and Jungkook also got triggered by the words and was about to spit in anger but Taehyung stopped him holding his hand and replied to the man,

" I am a human being and so is she , thus, that's enough a reason for me to get her justice. But a sickening bastard like you won't understand it.Your parents must be regretting for birthing a filth like you. "