Chap- 22

After Jungkook left, Taehyung got up and locked the door of his cabin and messaged his assistant to cancel all his appoints.He wasn't in the state to attend any patient. He turned off all the lights in his room,pulled down his blinds making the room completely dark. He slumped on his chair and took out the necklace from inside his shirt.

He held the ring on the necklace and kept eyeing it . His mind unknowingly drifted off to the day of his wedding.

Flashback

Since childhood Taehyung never believed in fairy tales, he never dreamed of any prince charming to come for him and take him away from everyone and build their own little world.

But his own fairy tale began when Jungkook came to his life like a storm and swept him off his feet. He himself didn't know he was capable of loving someone more than himself.He always had this protective wall built around him so that none could invade his heart and hurt him.

However, he willingly let Jungkook enter it and he was happy to do so.Only if he was aware of the consequences, he could have saved his own little heart.

Taehyung was checking his reflection in the mirror and couldn't stop smiling.His heart was racing uncontrollably thinking about the new life awaiting him.He was feeling giddy thinking he would wake up to see his bunny's face every morning and sleep in his arms every night.

He felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness overtaking him,how he wished ,his mother was here for him.He walked towards the window in his room and looked at the vast blue sky with a beautiful smile adorning his face and the shine of the stars reflected in his eyes.

" Mom ! If you are up there, give your Tae strength so that he could become a good husband and never disappoint him. Bless me mom and wish me luck,"

Taehyung said looking in the sky and a drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.

He leaned against the window ,with his hands folded on his chest and closed his eyes,feeling a gentle breeze on his face making his hair sway.He was so engrossed in enjoying the evening breeze that he didn't notice someone entering his room.

He opened his eyes when he felt a warm hand caressing his cheeks and smiled seeing the person.

" Jin hyung! "

Taehyung chirped.

Jin looked at him with eyes full of love and warmth and he cupped his cheeks saying,

" You look so beautiful my Tae , like an angel sent from heaven for my devil brother."

A pink hue spreaded on Taehyung's cheek making him look more beautiful and he whined burying his face in the crook of Jin's neck. Jin chuckled and kissed his temples .He lifted Taehyung's face and looked at him warmly ,

" Taehyung, I want to say this as your brother, not as Jungkook's brother. If life ever becomes too hard for you , seek for me. I promise to be there for you whenever you need me. Remember! Hyung is here! "

Taehyung's eyes became teary after hearing this. He always wanted a big brother who would protect him from the harsh realities of life , stand in front of him like a shield and love him unconditionally. His wish was fulfilled when his Jin Hyung came to his life.

He is glad he met Jungkook because he got to meet others because of him. They all loved him and cherished him, they made his life complete.

Jin noticed the tears in his eyes and wiped them carefully and continued,