Chap-13

Life was really playing a nasty game with Taehyung. Everyone was yelling Taehyung's name that day asking for help. Two lives were on the line at the same night and both needed the same group of blood.

Taehyung was running to check the other patient , when he bumped into a small girl who fell on her butt from the impact. She was about to cry but her brother who was a few years older than her ,came to her and consoled her.

Tae smiled softly at the innocent pair and checked the girl if she was hurt . He crouched down and rubbed her back affectionately.

The girl slowly cupped his face and asked in her baby voice ,

" Angel, will you save my father if I don't cry and be a good girl?"

Taehyung's smile immediately dropped , he realised the girl and the boy were the children of the other patient who met with an accident.The innocence and the expectation that the eyes of the little girl held , melted his heart but also burned it at the same time. He just softly caressed the girls cheek,pecking her cheek lovingly and said,

" I am not an angel princess , I am just a doctor but I will try to save your father hmm?"

The girl blinked looking at his face and said,

" My mom says , doctors are angels sent by gods to save lives."

Taehyung just chuckled softly and booped her nose with his index finger.

" I will try my best princess, " Taehyung said with a smile but deep down the words of the little girl burdened him more.

Taehyung didn't have any time to waste so he rushed inside to talk with the head surgeon of the other patient.

Unfortunately or fortunately ,O negative blood was arranged after 30 minutes. But the question was who should Taehyung give the blood to because both needed them.

He was caught between two tools , one side there was a father of two beautiful children and on the other side was his own brother. He could have easily given the blood to Hobi even if his chance of survival was less.He was the owner of the hospital and no one would dare to question his decision.

But who will save Taehyung from his own conscience. Taehyung didn't know why fate was testing him like that , his own emotions were not in harmony at that time.

One patient can survive easily if he was given blood but the other may or may not survive even after receiving the blood.

Seeing no way out , Taehyung informed both the families and of course they both wanted to save their own relatives. Tae groaned in frustration pulling his hair,

" I don't know what to do ."

" What do you mean you don't know what to do ?"

A growl erupted in the hospital. This was the last person Taehyung needed to see. He was already in a terrible situation , he didn't need Jungkook to add fuel to his misery.

" You are giving the blood to Hobi hyung . That's it.I will give you as much money as you want, " Jungkook spat.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief and questioned irritatingly , " And let the person die who has a better chance of survival?"

Jungkook barked , " I don't care . I want my hyung, that's it."

Taehyung huffed in anger and pulled the two children who were hiding behind their mother's back and made them stand in front of Jungkook and yelled,