Chap-33

2 months later

Drizzles turned into downpour quenching the parched roads of Seoul ,making gloominess break through the edges of the sky. Dark clouds were latched tightly at the arms of the humongous sky letting darkness float aimlessly all over Seoul.

The crestfallen ambience of the city matched with the frame of mind of the person who was walking blankly and numbly towards a particular house.

The owner of the house came from a business trip from Japan just a few hours before the weather went berserk. Sipping on his freshly brewed hot coffee, he sat in his living room looking through the big window witnessing the ceaseless wailing of the sky .It seemed to him that the sky's deep buried wound was newly opened and hence the sky decided to bawl in agony until all its tears were dried out.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when his doorbell rang,making his eyebrows knitted together.He was wondering who was here to visit him at this hour and that too in this undocile weather.He cautiously walked towards his door ,opening it with confusion etch on his forehead.

He gasped loudly in shock when he saw Taehyung in his doorstep soaking from head to toe, his silky locks sticking to his forehead and raindrops dripping from his eyelashes blurring his vision .The harsh and cold wind was biting his flawless tan skin but it didn't bother the already drained body and weary mind of Taehyung.His clothes disheveled,hair messy and the first two buttons of his shirt torn exposing his tan chest .

" Taehyung!"

Jungkook called out in panic , making Taehyung look up.

When Jungkook's gaze met Taehyung's, he felt like his heart was ripped opened. Taehyung looked so vulnerable so fragile that Jungkook couldn't help but scoop him in his arms, spreading his warmth on the icy body of Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged him back tightly as if his life depended on it and buried his head on Jungkook's well built chest.

Jungkook was able to hear the erratic beating of Taehyung's heartbeat so he tried asking in a calm tone,

" What happened Taehyung? What made you come here at this moment and where the hell is your goddamn car.?"

Jungkook angrily asked the last part.

Taehyung parted himself from Jungkook and looked into his eyes and said almost crying,

" I feel disgusted ,Jungkook,"

Taehyung said with angry tears.

Hearing these ,accelerated Jungkook's heartbeat,a lot of ominous scenarios were playing inside his mind but he controlled himself for Taehyung.He slowly cupped his face and asked ,

" What happened baby? Tell me , I am all ears."

At this point Jungkook forgot about all his hate towards Taehyung . He couldn't think of anything else other than Taehyung who looked so frail and desolate in his hold. Nothing mattered to him more than Taehyung right now.

Taehyung was struggling to talk as he was completely drenched and was feeling cold and Jungkook noticed it. He saw the cherry lips of Taehyung turned blue and without saying anything he picked up Taehyung in bridal style making Taehyung yelp in surprise. Taehyung buried his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck and Jungkook carried him to his bedroom.

After that day in the hospital Taehyung was genuinely mad with Jungkook and stayed away from him for as much as possible. His other Hyungs helped him to deal with the media and Jungkook didn't try to pull any stunt after that day.

Jungkook made Taehyung sit on his bed then went inside the washroom to bring Taehyung a dry towel and handed him his t-shirt and a sweatpant.Jungkook saw how Taehyung was sitting like a statue on his spot,his legs closed together and how he was gripping his own wet shirt tightly on his lap.He understood Taehyung was not in the state of doing anything so he slowly approached Taehyung standing in front of him.