Epilogue

After 8 years

" Don't leave me , Jungkook.Please I beg you.Not this again, "

Taehyung cried and begged Jungkook not to leave but Jungkook had to leave him.Taehyung was crying desperately and holding Jungkook's hand but Jungkook left his hand.

Taehyung yelled painfully,

" I will not forgive you for doing this to me.Why do you always hurt me?"

Jungkook looked with teary eyes towards Taehyung and asked in a whining tone,

" I only did what you asked me to do.Now why are you yelling at me?"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and huffed in anger,

" I will never let you come near me you stupid bunny.This is the last time I am DELIVERING YOUR BABY, Jeon Jungkook!!"

Few minutes ago , Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling on the couch and suddenly , Taehyung's water broke and he went to labor. Jungkook was trying to calm down Taehyung and wanted to go and take out his car but Taehyung was holding his hand and begging him not to leave.

Jungkook was hurt seeing Taehyung screaming in pain and he became teary eyed. He never gets used to seeing Taehyung like this although he was a father of two.

Jungkook gently tried to convince Taehyung in his soothing voice,

" Baby , please let me go , I have to bring the car so that I can take you to the Hospital.I promise I will be quick."

Jungkook was continuously kissing Taehyung's face and trying to convince him to let go of his hand.Finally, Taehyung agreed and Jungkook went to take out his car and called Jin to inform him about it.

Jungkook's sons Haneul and Taejun were with the Namjin couple because they knew Taehyung's delivery was around the corner and Jungkook wanted to give his full attention to Taehyung.

Jungkook rushed inside and helped Taehyung get inside the car and drove carefully to the hospital .Time to time Jungkook was checking Taehyung and was praising Taehyung and encouraging him to hold on a little longer,

" You are doing good baby, we will be there in a minute.Just a little more , my beautiful."

Jungkook was lovingly caressing Taehyung's stomach and at last reached the hospital.As soon as he reached the hospital, Jungkook saw Yoongi and Jimin waiting for them in the hospital and they rushed Taehyung inside.

The doctor took Taehyung inside and told everyone to wait inside.Jungkook was biting his nails and was nervously pacing outside the OT. Jin came and asked him to relax but Jungkook's heart wasn't at peace.He was praying internally for Taehyung's and his child's safety.

After 50 minutes, the nurse came out holding a child in her hand and handed it over to Jungkook.Jungkook carefully took the baby in his arms and broke into tears of joy left his doe eyes.Jungkook couldn't stop his tears because this baby was the exact copy of his firstborn that he never got to hold.

Jungkook was crying and kissing his daughter's whole face lovingly and said in a babyish voice,

" My beautiful princess,my sweet pea , my lovely daughter.You are so precious my baby.My little honey bear you look exactly like your elder sister."

Jungkook then looked at the nurse and asked about Taehyung and the nurse said he is fine and he can go and meet him. Jungkook went inside the room holding his daughter in his arms and sat near Taehyung.Taehyung was sleeping on the bed and Jungkook kept the baby on the crib and sat beside Taehyung.He was looking at Taehyung with heart eyes who was looking so ethereal because of his pregnancy glow.