Chap-47

" Yes Jungkook! Just go away! This is all you can do.Run away , blame others when you make any mistake. Instead of owning up to your mistake and paying the price of your mistake, all you do is run away. You are nothing but a COWARD, JEON JUNGKOOK!."

Jungkook froze in his spot when the words reached his ears and he felt a piercing pain in his heart.He looked at Namjoon with shock and tear filled eyes.

Namjoon just slapped him with reality but he was in denial. He was actually running away from the situation because he didn't want to face it.

Namjoon strode towards him and and grabbed him by the shoulder and jerked him forward,

" How long will you run Jungkook? For how long?"

Namjoon shouted at Jungkook frustratingly.

Jungkook kept looking at Namjoon and Namjoon continued,

"Do you think running away will make Jin , Taehyung and us happy? Did Taehyung and Jin jump in front of you so that you could run away and leave them all alone?Why are you doing this?"

Namjoon raised his voice more in the end but Jungkook also shouted back,

" I want to go away so I can repent and punish myself. I want to go away so that they can be happy."

" They don't want you to go away.None of us want that.If you want to see them happy then stay with them and ask for their forgiveness. Do whatever it takes to earn their forgiveness .If you want to repent then fucking repent by loving them."

Namjoon yelled and removed his hand from Jungkook's shoulder.Namjoon wiped away his tears and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with confusion written all over his face.

"Yes Jungkook! Repent by loving them.Love them so much that they forget every wrong thing you had ever done.If you want to see your Hyung happy then forget everything and love Taehyung the way he deserves to be loved.Jin spent countless sleepless nights in my arms praying for your and Taehyung's happiness.Jin knows , you guys can be genuinely happy if you guys are together.And you also know that,"

Namjoon said to Jungkook , taking a step forward and caressing his cheek slowly.Jungkook looked at Namjoon with vulnerable eyes and his lips wobbled,

" I don't deserve to be happy. I deserve to get punished. I don't deserve to be with Taehyung. Taehyung deserves all the best things in life but I am the worst. "

A tear rolled down Jungkook's eyes but Namjoon refuted,

" Yes , I agree you deserve to get punished. So punish yourself by receiving endless love from Taehyung.You never let go of any opportunity to hurt Taehyung but Taehyung just loved you. So punish yourself by thinking how easily Taehyung forgave you even after you did so many things to Taehyung.Whenever Taehyung will look at you with eyes full of love ,punish yourself by thinking that you made these eyes cry tears of blood.Whenever Taehyung will love you , punish yourself by thinking you hated him once.This is the worst punishment you can ever receive Jungkook. If Taehyung deserves the best then make yourself the best. "

Jungkook swallowed the lump on his throat hearing Namjoon.He also admitted to himself, receiving Taehyung's selfless love will be the worst punishment he will ever get. His conscience would prick him every time when Taehyung will shower him with happiness and he won't be able to live with himself. Forgiving someone with a smile who has caused you immense pain is the worst punishment that sinner can ever get Sometimes some silence is the loudest .And sometimes kindness is the harshest.

Jungkook was contemplating about Namjoon's words but Namjoon said again,

" One day, Taehyung will love you so much that it will overpower your guilt and you will feel nothing but loved. So let Taehyung love you.And in return love Taehyung ceaselessly and unconditionally so that he forgets about every pain you ever caused him and remember nothings but your pure love."